WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 announced by the West Bengal Public Service Commission on its official website www.pscwb.org.in to fill the vacant position in the organization. Through this recruitment the organization want to recruit the eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. Huge number of candidates are waiting for the recruitment for a long time. So all those candidates need to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Before going to apply candidates need to verify the eligibility details to apply for the recruitment.
Eligibility of WBPSC Notification 2016
To apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates must have Degree from recognized University for WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment and must have the ability to read, write and speak in the Bengali language. The candidate’s minimum age limit is 21 years. (20 years for Group B) years and maximum age limit is 32 years as on application closing date. The age relaxation is applicable to the all reservation candidates as per the govt rules.
West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2017 Application Form
To apply for the WBPSC Notification 2016 candidates need to visit the official website www.pscwb.org.in. Click on apply online. Fill the application form with all required fields. And submit the application form. The selection of candidates can be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personality Test. For more information about the WBPSC Recruitment 2016 mention below.
Details of West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2017
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Organization website: www.pscwb.org.in
Name of the vacancy: Group A, B, C, D posts
Group A Posts
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer (Technical)]
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
Group B Posts
West Bengal Police Service
Group C Posts
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home / Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Services
Group D Posts
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Qualification: Must have Degree from recognized University for WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment and must have the ability to read, write and speak in the Bengali language.
Age limit: 21 years. (20 years for Group B) to 32 years
Group A : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- with G.P of Rs. 5,400/-.
Group B: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- with G.P of Rs. 5,400/-.
Group C: Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- with G.P of Rs. 4,800/-.
Group D: Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with G.P of Rs. 3,900/-.
Application Fee: Rs. 210/- with Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/ credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty. (OR) Service Charge of Rs. 5/- for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment)
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website www.pscwb.org.in or direct link given below.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application form with all required fields
- Submit the application form
- Take hard copy for further reference
The Opening date for Online Registration: 04/11/2016.
The Last Date for Online application submission: 28/11/2016.
Click for official notification
Click here for apply online