WBJEE Exam 2016 Preparation Tips & Text Books: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)-2016 Notification has released. Candidates who want to get the admissions into undergraduate course of Engineering and Medical degree colleges in West Bengal must be appear in WBJEE. Based on the marks obtained in WBJEE exam only get seat in various colleges in West Bengal. Large number of candidates will appear in WBJEE 2016. Here we are providing some Important Preparation Tips & Text Books for WBJEE Exam 2016.
10 Important Tips to crack for WBJEE 2016:
- Syllabus & Pattern: first know the syllabus and pattern of WBJEE 2016 exam. start the preparation from minimum 2 months before from exam. prepare 12th class text books and revision them 2 to 3 times.
- Refer Previous Papers: Candidates must be updated with some commonly asked questions. So, previous papers are useful to gather best information about exam. collect as possible as previous years question papers and practice them.
- model papers: practice will increase the knowledge and confidence. Practice model papers and attempt online mock test as more as possible.
- Hard Word: No one get success without hard work. Nothing will come without hard work. So, you want to succeed in the examination then the only thing is to do is working hard.
- Short cuts and Smart Thinking: we have to use shortcut to compute some time taking problems. The only thing is to crack the examination in the very smart way.
- Negative Mark: we lose 1/3 mark for every wrong answer. So, attempt the questions which you are confident only.
- Sleep Well: Don’t waste time in day time but don’t read in night time without sleeping. Minimum 10 Hours sleep required for teenagers. That will influence on your studies. Mental and physical preparation s required for the examination.
- Strengths and Weakness: Find out strengths and weakness about you when preparing and practicing question papers. Never make same mistakes again. You will create your plan to turn your weaknesses into strengths and ignore certain weaknesses then you can improve your strengths to exam.
- Prepare a Perfect Plan: calculate how many days remaining and divide total time available into slots and complete each topic in each slot. Prepare a schedule for preparation, revision, practicing and relaxation. Write schedule on a paper and must follow the schedule.
- Time Management: time management is major problem in all competitive exams. Don’t waste time while preparing and exam hall. Always think about your goal about rank in WBJEE and do hard work for only that. You quit all matters and keep your mind only on exam.
Important Syllabus to concentrate more during the Preparation of WBJEE 2016:
Important Topics under Physics Section:
- Mechanics and General Properties of matter
- Current electricity
- Modern Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
Important Topics under Chemistry Section:
- Refer NCERT textbook
Important Topics under Mathematics Section:
- Rectangular parabola
- 3D and Integral Calculus