Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is going hiring capable candidates for the vacancies of Technical Assistant and Post Graduate Teachers. This is the great opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for jobs in VSSC. The interested applicants may apply for the VSSC Technical Assistant and Post Graduate Teachers jobs by online applications on or before 24th April 2017. Here we are mentioned the complete details about the VSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment like eligibility, selection process, application fee and pay scale.
Eligibility Criteria of VSSC Technical Assistant
The aspirants educational qualification must be B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech in relevant fields from any recognized university. The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18years and maximum age limit is 40 as on 24th April 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as mentioned below as per the norms of VSSC. The application procedure is mentioned below.
Name of The Organization: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 18
No of Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 10
- Post Graduate Teacher – 3
- Library Assistant – 1
- Catering Supervisor – 1
- Scientific Assistant – 2
Application Mode: Online
Educational Qualification: The aspirants educational qualification must be B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech in relevant fields from any recognized university.
Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18years and maximum age limit is 40 as on 24th April 2017.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay band as mentioned below.
- Technical Assistant:49200/- per month
- Post Graduate Teacher:52100/- per month
- Library Assistant:49200/- per month
- Catering Supervisor:38800/- per month
- Scientific Assistant:49200/- per month
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.250 /-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD: No Fee
How to Apply:
- First, login to VSSC official website at www.vssc.gov.in.
- Hit on online application form link and open it.
- Fill the application with given fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Online Application Starting Date: 10th April 2017
- Online Application Ending Date: 24th April 2017