Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting the applications for energetic candidates for 529 vacancies of Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Registrar and Other posts. The candidates who are looking for Government jobs can apply for the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UP lecturer vacancies from the official website of the UPPSC. The online application will beginning on 17th March 2017 and ending on 18th April 2017. The candidate’s eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and application process details are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of the Uttar Pradesh Lecturer
Before going to apply the UPPSC Lecturer jobs the aspirants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. The candidates must have Graduate or Post Graduation in relevant fields from any recognized university with minimum pass marks. The candidate’s age limits should between 35 years to 45 years for scientific officers and 21 years to 40 years for all other vacancies as on 1st July 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of government of Uttar Pradesh. The complete details are mentioned below as following.
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Job Type: government jobs.
Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of posts: 529 vacancies
Name of the post:
- Forest And Wild Life Department
- Statistical Officer – 02
- Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh
- Lecturer – 53
- Department of Higher Education
- Registrar – 12
- Department of Higher Education
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of UP – 408
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Scientific Officer (Physics Section) – 10
- Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section) – 08
- Scientific Officer (Biology Section) – 22
- Scientific Officer (Forensic Acoustic) – 03
- Scientific Officer (Computer Forensic Section) – 06
- Scientific Officer (Lie Detector) – 02
- Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping) – 01
- Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis) – 02
Qualification: The candidates must have Graduate or Post Graduation in relevant fields from any recognized university with minimum pass marks, for post wise qualifications refer official notification.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limits should between 235 years to 45 years for scientific officers and 21 years to 40 years for all other vacancies as on 1st July 2017.
Application fee: The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 105/- for General/OBC contenders, Rs.65/- for SC/ST applicants and Rs.25/- for physically handicapped candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be select by the performance in written exam and followed by Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the basic pay of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Open the official portal of UPPSC @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on online application form and open the application.
- Fill the application form with applicant’s data without mistakes.
- Upload the recent photograph of candidates with signature
- Made payment of application fee
- Submit the application and take a copy for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 17th March 2017
- Last Date to Online Application Form: 18th April 2017