Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling the vacancies of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Posts of Revenue Department. The TSPSC is hiring capable candidates to the VRO and VRA vacancies. The aspirants who are looking for jobs in Telangana Revenue Department may apply for the Telangana VRO and VRA Recruitment by online applications on or before the last date. The online applications are available at only on authenticated website of TSPSC. Before going to apply VRO and VRA Jobs, candidates need to follow the qualification and age limits as mentioned below. The applied candidate’s selection process will be made by the written exam and interview. For more details kindly check official notification.
Eligibility of Telangana VRO and VRA
The candidate’s qualification must be 10th /12th from any government approved Board/organization. The aspirant’s lower age limit is 18 year and upper age limit is 44 years as on 1st January 2017. The age relaxation will be providing as per the norms of Telangana government. The candidates who are applying for Village Revenue Officer they should pay application fee of Rs.300/- Village Revenue Assistant for application fee is Rs.100/-. The VRO and VRA Recruitment details are mentioned below as following.
Name of Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Official Website: Www.tspsc.gov.in
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Telangana
Application Mode: Online
No. of Posts: 2500 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
Educational Qualification: The candidate’s qualification must be 10th /12th from any government approved Board or organization.
- Lower age limit is 18 year
- Upper age limit is 40 years 1st January 2017
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay application fee as mentioned below.
- Village Revenue Officer:300/-
- Village Revenue Assistant:100/-.
Selection Process: Candidate’s selection process will be made by the written exam and interview which will be conducting by TSPSC.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the pay band as following below.
- VRO:16400/- to Rs.49870/-
How to Apply:
- Open official website TSPSC at www.tspsc.gov.in or click on given below link.
- Click on Telangana Revenue Department Officer Notification 2017 and Read it carefully.
- Click on online application link and open application form.
- Fill the application from with required data.
- Remit the application fee and Submit application form.
- Now take a printout for future reference.
Starting Date for online Applications: Update Soon
Last Date to Online Applications: Update Soon
TSPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2017
TSPSC VRO VRAs Online Application