TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Syllabus: Here we are providing the information about the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Pattern, syllabus and Previous Question Papers for the candidate’s reference. Telangana Public Service Commission is going to select the Deputy Mandal Revenue Officers in various Districts. Huge number of candidates are going to apply for these vacancies on or before the last date. And also so many candidates are waiting for this is vacancies for a long time. So all those candidates has to utilize this opportunity by preparing well for the examination. So the candidates who are preparing for the exam are searching for the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Previous Papers on internet. so all those candidates can find the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Syllabus and pattern and previous papers in our website.
TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Previous Question Papers
TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam Date 2016 will be soon on its official website. So all candidates are preparing for exam are need to verify the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Syllabus and Pattern. So they can will know what type of question asking in the exam. So all those candidates need to download the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Previous Papers from our site. These TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 model Papers very useful for the candidates. For more information about the TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam Date 2016 are given below.
Details of TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016
Organization Name: Telangana Public Service Commission
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 259
Name of The Vacancies: Deputy MRO
Category: Syllabus, pattern and Previous Question Papers
TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Pattern
||QUESTIONS (MULTIPLE CHOICE)
| PART – A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
|| GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
||TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
| TOTAL MARKS
TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Click here to download TSPSC Deputy MRO Exam 2016 Previous Question Papers