Tips & Tricks for SBI PO Exam 2015: Hi friends. State Bank of India has released notification for 2000 Probationary Officers (PO). We are expecting more than 30 Lakhs of candidates will apply this year. So competition is very high to get the PO job. SBI has also changed selection process. SBI PO Examination introduced a preliminary examination round. Through these round SBI will shortlist the candidates in 1:20 ration based on the vacancies available. Maximum 40 thousand candidates will be eligible for main examination. Candidates who have applied for SBI PO examination 2015 are required to know the syllabus pattern of SBI PO Exam 2015. First tip and trick for SBI PO Examination is know the syllabus and pattern.
Largest bank in India is absolutely SBI. Maximum candidates of preparing for bank examination give first preference to get the job in SBI Bank. So candidates must use this great opportunity to true your dream. Candidates are required to study in a [planned way to get better result.
4 simple stages to crack SBI PO Exam 2015:
1st stage of SBI PO Exam 2015 Preparation:
Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination called for main examination. So we will plan for cracking preliminary examination. Preliminary examination has 3 sections English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. Preliminary examination is first time in bank examination. So we won’t know the standards of SBI to prepare preliminary examination paper. So we will divide preparation method into 3 stages. In first segment we will assign some time for preparing each section that is first week for English, second week for aptitude and third week for reasoning. So we will complete total preparation in three weeks. Then we will assign 1 week of time for rewind all topics. After 1 month we will ready for preliminary examination.
2nd stage of SBI PO Exam 2015 Preparation:
Next we will check our self that how much we are ready for SBI PO Examination. For this purpose we have to attempt number of mock tests. Indiabix.com and some other websites are providing online tests. Observe the mistakes we will do at the time of online test and think about that how to overcome the problem. This process may continue until you will get more than 90% marks in mock test.
3rd stage of SBI PO Exam 2015 Preparation:
Third stage is for main examination preparation. First of all we will concentrate on the topics that which will take less time in examination. General awareness is the easiest topic when we will prepare in a correct way. So, daily 2 to 3 hours will assign for General awareness section. In this 4 hours we will assign 30 minutes time for reading current affairs and noted down in a book. Remaining time every week prepare a section of main examination. After 3 months we will ready for main examination also.
4th stage of SBI PO Exam 2015 Preparation:
Finally candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks in main examination are called for interview. We have collected interview experiences of candidates who have success and failure in SBI PO posts. Read the article and prepare for interviews.
Tips and tricks to score more in SBI PO exam 2015:
- Candidates should attempt only you know the correct answer because negative marking is applicable
- English section involves unseen passages, antonyms, synonyms, understanding vocabulary, fill in the blanks, finding the error in a statement, jumbled up topics. Wren and Martin English Language book will help you to attempt these types of questions quickly
- To improve English skills watch English news and practice speaking in English. This practice helping you for group discussion and interview
- General Awareness, Marketing and Computer sections are easiest and highest scoring sections and that can also be completed quickly. The remaining time is used for other sections.
- Gather at least 10 current affairs questions
- Practice more on mathematical and analytical sections to attempt more questions in Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Practice will increase the speediness and improve the knowledge
- Concentrate on topics Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Problems on Ages, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Averages, Area and Time and Distance
- Most confusing section in bank examinations is Reasoning section. Carefully read and understand the question before attempting it.
- Concentrate on Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Blood Relations, Analogy, Classification, Series problems, Missing Characters, Odd Man out, Ranking Test, Data sufficiency, Assumptions and Directions.
- Prepare many sample papers, model papers and previous year papers as possible