Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has published an employment notification for filling 2000 constable vacancies. This is wonderful opportunity for a hung number of applicants who are seeking for Police jobs in Telangana State. The interested candidates may apply for Telangana Police Constable Vacancies through online applications from the official website of TSLPRB or on before last date. The applicants need to follow eligibility as per the rules of Telangana Police Department as given below. The applied candidate selection process will be based on Preliminary Written test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency test (PET), Written exam and followed by interview performance. This article is very useful to apply and to know aspirants pay band, application fee and application process details.
Eligibility of TSLPRB Constables
The candidate’s educational qualification must be SSC (10th) or intermediate or Degree from any recognized board or University with minimum pass marks. The applicant’s age lower limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years for apply the vacancies Telangana Police constables. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Telegana Government for all reserved applicants. The applicants need to pay application fee of Rs.400/- for General/OBC category and Rs.200/- for SC/ST category. For more information about TSLPRB Constables recruitment refer official notification.
Organization Name: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
Official Website: www.tslprb.in
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Telangana
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Posts: 2000 Posts
Name of the Posts: Police Constable
Who can Eligible?
- Qualification: Qualification would be SSC (10th) or intermediate Degree from any recognized board or University with minimum pass marks for apply the vacancies of Constables.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s age lower limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years for apply the vacancies Telangana Police constables.
Selection Process: The applied candidates will be selected by performance in following rounds of selection process.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Mains Written Exam
Pay Band: The selected applicants will get the good pay band as per the norms of Telangana Government.
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay application fee of Rs.400/- for General/OBC category and Rs.200/- for SC/ST category.
How Can Apply?
The applicants must have to follow the given steps below to apply the vacancies of TSLPRB Constables.
- Visit the official website of TSLPRB i.e. www.tslprb.in
- Click on Online Application link.
- Fill it with Personal and Educational details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Click on Submit Option.
- Take Printout for future reference.
Beginning Dates of Online Application: Updated Soon
Ending Date of Online Applications: Updated Soon
Telangana Police Constables Recruitment Notification 2017
Telangana Police Constables Online Application