Welcome to sarkari naukari portal www.indiajobzs.com. We are happy to providing an employeement notification of Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department. Telangana State Public Services Commission (TSPSC) is going to hiring capable candidates to 480 vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer, Executive Engineer, Superintendent, NTPA (Non-Technical), Divisional Accounts Officer, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineers. The candidates who are hunting for government jobs in Telangana may apply for the Telangana Panchayat Raj recruitment through online applications from the official website of TSPSC on or before last date. The applicant’s qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and pay scale details are mentioned below as following.
Eligibility of Panchayat Raj Assistant Engineer
The candidates have to follow eligibility details as per norms of Telangana Public Service Commission. The applicant’s qualification must be Degree/Graduation from a recognized university or institute. The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years to apply vacancies of Telangana Panchayat Raj. Age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates as per norms of Telangana Government. The complete details of Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department recruitment are given below.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of Department: Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Job Location: Telangana
No. of Posts: 480 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 205 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 68 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer – 40 Posts
- Executive Engineer – 22 Posts
- Superintendent – 24 Posts
- NTPA (Non-Technical) – 01 Post
- Divisional Accounts Officer – 22 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 26 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 70 Posts
- Engineer in Chief – 01 Post
- Superintending Engineer – 01 Post
Qualification: The applicant’s qualification must be Degree/Graduation from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s should not less than 18 years.
Selection Process: The aspirants will be selecting by their performance in following rounds.
- Written Exam
Application Fee: The candidates must have to pay application as given on official advertisement.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get basic pay and grade pay as per norms of Telangana government.
Application Process: The candidates need to following given steps to apply Telangana Panchayat Raj vacancies.
- Initially, the applicant’s must visit the official website of TSPSC.
- Click on Recruitment tab and Open the Panchayat Raj Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification carefully and click Apply Online link.
- The online application will be open on screen.
- Now, fill application without mistakes and upload required documents.
- Pay application fee as per applicant’s reservation category.
- Finally, click on submit to finish application process.
Starting Date of Online Applications: Update soon
Last Date to Apply Online: Update soon