Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) was going to recruiting the capable candidates to the vacancies of Telangana Gurukulam Teachers. The Telangana Gurukulam was released a notification for the positions of Residential Schools Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Art/Craft/Music Teachers, Librarian, Staff Nurse, JL, DL Posts. The candidates who are seeking for teachers jobs in Telangana may utilize the vacancies of Telangana Gurukulam. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment through online applications from the official website of TSPSC on or before last date. The online applications will be starting from 10th February 2017 and closing on 4th March 2017. The applied candidates will be selecting by the performance in written exam and interview which will be conducting by the selection department of TSPSC. The applicants application fee, pay scale and application process are mentioned below.
Eligibility of TS Gurukulam Teacher
The candidates need to follow the eligibility as mentioned below to apply the vacancies of Telangana Gurukulam Teacher. The applicants should have Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Bachelor Degree with B.Ed course from any recognized university or Institute. The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Talangana Gurukulam. For more details refer official notification of Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Telangana
Application Mode: Online
Name of the Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 4362 posts
- PG Teacher (PGT) – 921 posts
- Music Teacher category – 197 posts
- Physical Director (School) – 6 posts
- Staff Nurse – 533 posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET) – 616 posts
- Craft Teacher – 43 posts
- Art Teacher – 372 posts
- Librarian (schools) – 256 posts
Qualification: The applicants should have Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Bachelor Degree with B.Ed course from any recognized university or Institute.
Age Limit: The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 44 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection process will be based on following rounds.
- Written exam
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get pay band as best in industry as per the rules of Telangana Government. For more details refer official notification.
Application fee: The applicant’s need to pay application fee as mentioned on authenticated advertisement.
How to Apply:
- Initially, visit the official website of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in
- Click on official notification and read it carefully.
- Now, open online application and Fill it without any mistakes.
- Upload pass photo graph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Date of Advertisement Released: 06th February 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10th February 2017
- Ending Date of Online Application: 04th March 2017