(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If either I or II follows
(D) If neither I nor II follows and
(E) If both I and II follow.
21) Statements: People who speak too much against dowry are those who had taken it themselves.
- It is easier said than done.
- People have double standards.
22) Statements: The national norm is 100 beds per thousand populations but in this state, 150 beds per thousand are available in the hospitals.
- Our national norm is appropriate.
- The state’s health system is taking adequate care in this regard.
23) Statements: Our securities investments carry market risk. Consult your investment advisor or agent before investing.
- One should not invest in securities.
- The investment advisor calculates the market risk with certainty.
24) Statements: Money plays a vital role in politics.
- The poor can never become politicians.
- All the rich men take part in politics.
25) Statements: Vegetable prices are soaring in the market.
- Vegetables are becoming a rare commodity.
- People cannot eat vegetables.