The Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCWR) has going hiring capable candidates for filling 113 Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant and other Vacancies. The candidates who are looking for government jobs in India may apply for the SSC CR Recruitment By online application forms. The online applications are starting from 8th May 2017 and closing on 7th June 2017. The applied candidates will be short listing by performance in computer based test and selecting by personal interview. The applicants qualifications and age limits are following below.
Eligibility Criteria of SSCCR Scientific Assistant
The candidates must have completed Graduation/ Degree in relevant fields from any recognized university. The applicants age should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years for Junior Engineer, the upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of government of India. The SSCCR Scientific Assistant details are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission, Central Region
Official Site: www.ssc-cr.org
Job Category: Central Government jobs
Mode of Application: Online
Number of Posts: 113 posts
Name of the Post:
- Supervisor (Non-Technical) – 2
- Library and information Assistant (Group B) – 1
- Library and Information Assistant (group C) – 1
- Occupational Therapist – 2
- Draughtsman Grade – I – 1
- Store Keeper Grade – II – 1
- Store Keeper Grade – III – 1
- Investigator Grade – II – 2
- Senior Instructor (weaving) – 1
- Head Clerk – 2
- Engineer (Q.A) (Armament- Ammunition) – 14
- Junior Engineer (Q.A) (armament weapons) – 7
- Junior Engineer (Q.A) Electronics – 8
- Engineer (Q.A) Vehicle – 1
- Junior Engineer (Q.A) (Combat Vehicle) – 14
- Engineer (Q.A) (Armament Small Arms) – 5
- Junior Engineer (Q.A) M& E (Military Explosives) – 1
- Engineer (Q.A) Store (Gentex) – 4
- Scientific Asst, M & E – 14
- Evaluation Assistant – 1
- Scientific Assistant Store (Chemistry) – 6
- Workshop Superintendent – 1
- Proof Reader – 1
- Senior Research Assistant – 9
- Electrician – 1
- Junior Store Keeper – 1
- Assistant Epigraphist (Sanskrit Inscriptions) – 3
- Junior Investigator – 1
- Scientific Assistant (engineering Equipment) – 2
- Tube Well Attendant – 1
- Scientific Assistant Store (Gentex) – 2
The candidates must have completed Graduation/ Degree in relevant fields from any recognized university, for post wise qualifications refer official notification.
The applicants age should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years for Junior Engineer, the upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of government of India.
The applied candidates will be short listing by performance in following rounds.
- Computer based test
- Personal interview
For pay scale details kindly refer official notification of SSC CR Recruitment 2017.
The candidates need to pay application fee as motioned on official notification of SSC CR Jr. Engineers.
How to Apply:
- Initially, open the official website of SSCCR.
- Click on official notification and read it.
- Open online application link and fill it.
- Submit the application and take a printout.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8th May 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th June 2017