Hi!….Friends welcome to Government jobs official website of www.indiajobzs.com. Here we have good news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Hyderabad. The Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has announced an employment notification for filling the vacancies of Junior Technician, Junior Office Assistant, Supervisor and other posts. The candidates who are interested in SPMCIL Recruitment may apply online applications from the authenticated website of SPMCIL on or before last date 1st May 2017. The applicants eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and application details are following below.
Eligibility Criteria of SPMCIL Junior Office Assistant
The applicant’s educational qualification must be 10th Standard or ITI or Diploma/B.E/B.Tech from any government approved Board or University. The applicants lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years for technician, 28 years for assistant and 30 years for supervisor as on 1st April 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of India Government. The complete details are mentioned below about the SPMCIL Recruitment.
Name of Organization: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
Official Website: www.spmcil.com
Category of Jobs: Government Job
Location of Job: Hyderabad
No. of Jobs: 201 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Supervisor at S-1 level – 9 posts
- Office Assistant at B-3 level – 51 posts
- Technician at W-1 level – 141 posts
The applicant’s educational qualification must be 10th Standard or ITI or Diploma/B.E/B.Tech from any government approved Board or University.
The applicants lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years for technician, 28 years for assistant and 30 years for supervisor as on 1st April 2017.
The candidates selection will be based on online examination and followed by Skill test which will be conducting by SPMCIL.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay band as mentioned below.
- Junior Technicians: The basic pay band is Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with AGP of Rs.1800/-
- Junior Office Assistant: 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Supervisors:12300/- to Rs.25400/-
The application fee is Rs.400/- for General/OBC candidates and no fee for all other applicants to apply the vacancies of SPMCIL.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SPMCIL.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on online application link and open the application form.
- Fill the application form with required information without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copy of Passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit option to finish the application process.
- Take a hard copy for further reference.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 10th April 2017
- Last Dates To Apply Online: 1st May 2017