South Indian bank has released a recruitment notification for filling 537 positions of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks. The vacancies are available in Pan India, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR and Karnataka. This is great opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for bank jobs. The interested and talented candidates may apply online for the South Indian bank Recruitment from its official website. The online applications will be starting from 19th January 2017 and closing on 27th January 2017. Before going apply the applicants must follow the eligibility criteria as given below. Applied aspirants selection will be made on performance in written exam and interview. The selected candidates pay band is clearly mentioned below along with application process.
Eligibility of SIB Probationary Officers and Clerks
The applicants must be an Indian nationality to apply SIB recruitment. The candidates should have passed in 10th class/SSLC or 10+2thclass/ HSC or Graduation (10+2+3/4) with minimum 60% of marks from any recognized University or Board or Institute. The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years for PO jobs and 26 years for Clerk jobs. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of SIB for more details refer official notification of SIB PO and Clerks Recruitment.
Name of Organization: South Indian bank
Job Location: India
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
No. of Posts: 537 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Probationary Officers – 201 vacancies
- Probationary Clerks – 336 vacancies
Region wise vacancy:
|S. No||Name of Region||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Pan India||Probationary Officers||201|
|3.||Tamil Nadu||Probationary Clerks||70|
|4.||Delhi NCR||Probationary Clerks||30|
Qualification: The candidates should have passed in 10th class/SSLC or 10+2thclass/ HSC or Graduation (10+2+3/4) with minimum 60% of marks from any recognized University or Board or Institute.
Age limit: Applicants age limit should not exceed more than 25 years for PO jobs and 26 years for Clerk jobs.
Selection Process: The applicant’s selection will be made by following rounds of selection process.
- Online Exam
- Interview (Group discussion for only PO jobs)
Pay Band: The appointed candidates will get the pay band as given below.
- Probationary Officer: 23700- 980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Probationary Clerk: 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110- 2120/1- 30230- 1310/1- 31540/-.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as following.
- Probationary Officer: 700/- for General/OBC Category applicants and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Category aspirants.
- Probationary Clerk: 600/- for General/OBC Category aspirants, Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Category applicants.
How to Apply:
- Visit the South Indian Bank Official website www.southindianbank.com
- Click on recruitment tab
- Open the notification of PO and Clerks recruitment and read it.
- Click on apply button to get application form
- Fill the online form and make fee payment.
- Click on submit to finish application process
- Take printouts for future usage.
Starting date of Online Applications: 19th January 2017
Last date for Online Applications: 27th January 2017
Tentative Online Test: February 2017