The Government of India is going to hiring capable candidates to Director, Superintendent, and Other vacancies for the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO). This is great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Fraud Investigation. The interested and dynamic candidates may apply for the SFIO vacancies by offline applications. The preformatted applicants can download from official website of SFIO and submit the filled applications on or before 18th May 2017 (60 day for notification announced date). The applied candidates selection process will be depending on their performance in written exam and interview. The selected aspirants will receive the pay band as mentioned below.
Eligibility Details of SFIO Superintendent
The candidates need to follow the eligibility as following below as per the SFIO Superintendent Recruitment notification. The aspirants should have passed in CA/ CWA/ MBA/ Graduate/ PG Degree/Diploma in relevant subjects from any recognized University or organization. The applicants age limit and age relaxation will be applicable for all the aspirants as per the norms of SFIO. The SFIO Superintendent notification details are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Application Mode: Offline
No. of Posts: 28 Posts
Name of the vacancy:
- Additional/joint Director (Forensic Audit) – 2 posts
- Additional/joint Director (Capital Market) – 1 post
- Senior Assistant Director (investigation) – 1 post
- Senior Assistant Director (C&CE) – 2 posts
- Senior Assistant Director (taxation) – 2 posts
- Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law) – 3 posts
- Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market) – 3 posts
- Deputy Director (forensic audit) – 1 post
- Deputy Director (Corporate Law) – 1 post
- Deputy Director (investigation) – 2 posts
- Deputy Director (Banking) – 1 pos
- Office Superintendent – 2 posts
- Private Secretary – 7 posts
Qualification: The aspirants should have passed in CA/ CWA/ MBA/ Graduate/ PG Degree/Diploma in relevant subjects from any recognized University or organization. For post wise qualifications refer official notification.
Age Limit: The applicants age limit and age relaxation will be applicable for all the aspirants as per the norms of SFIO.
Selection Process: The candidates selection process will be their performance in following rounds.
- Written Exam
Pay Band: The selected applicants will receive the pay band as mentioned below.
- Additional Director:37400/- to Rs.67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- per month
- Joint Director:15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- per month
- Deputy Director:15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- per month
- Senior Assistant Director: 15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Office Superintendent, Private Secretary:9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Application Fee: The applicants no need to pay any application fee for apply the vacancies of SFIO.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates need to open the offal website to apply the vacancies of SFIO and find official notification, read it carefully. Now eligible candidates can download the application from and fill it. Hence send the filled application form to the authorities to mentioned address on official website.
Deputy Director (Admin),
Serous Fraud Investigation Office,
2nd Floor, Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003,
Last Date to Submit Applications: 18th May 2017 (60 day for notification announced date)