The State Bank of India has released a recruitment notification for filling the vacancies of Probationary Officers (PO) posts. The SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The SBI is inviting online application for the 2313 jobs of Probationary Officers in all over India. The job seekers who are hunting for bank jobs may use the SBI PO vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the OP recruitment can apply for the SBI PO vacancies through online application forms for the official website of SBI or click on given below link. The online application will be opening on 7th February 2017 and closing on 6th March 2017. This article will be very useful for the candidates to know qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and application fee details.
Eligibility Details of Probationary Officers
The candidates should satisfy following qualifications and age limits as mentioned on official advertisement. The aspirants must have Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or Organization. The applicants minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit it 30 years as on 1st April 2017 (the applicants should born between 02.04.1987 to 01.04.1996 ). The age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OC and for other category refer official notification. The SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment details are mentioned below.
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Category: Bank Jobs
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Vacancies: 2313 Posts
Name of Post: Probationary Officers
Who can apply?
The candidates who will meet following qualifications and age limits they can apply for the SBI Probationary Officers vacancies.
- Qualification: The aspirants must have Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or Organization.
- Age limit: The applicants minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit it 30 years as on 1st April 2017 (the applicants should born between 02.04.1987 to 01.04.1996 ).
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Group Discussion
Pay Scale: For pay scale details refer official advertisement of SBI PO recruitment.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.600/- for General category applicants and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How Can Apply?
- Visit official portal of SBI or click on direct link given below.
- Open official notification SBI PO and read it.
- Now, click on application link and open application form.
- Fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Remit application fee and click on submit button to finish application process.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Opening date of online application: 7th February 2017
Ending date of online applications: 6th March 2017
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Online Application