State Bank of India is inviting the online applications for the 103 vacancies of Specialist Officer (SO) by its official website www.sbi.co.in. The interested and eligible candidates may apply through online application form. The online applications are started from 25th November 2016 and the online applications are closing on 12th December 2016. The Candidates need to send the application form along with the required documents before 16th December 2016 to the SBI, Mumbai.
Eligibility details of the SBI Specialist Officers
The candidates need to follow the eligibility details as per the SBI, Mumbai norms. The candidates should have Graduate from State Government of India or Central Government of India recognized University or Institution with minimum marks and experience in relevant fields. The candidate’s minimum age limit and maximum age limit is mentioned on below given table. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of SBI. The online application of SBI Specialist Officers details are mentioned below.
SBI Specialist Officers Online Application
The eligible candidates can apply by online application from official web portal www.sbi.co.in or click on given link. Open the official page and click on recruitment and then click on Specialist Officers online application and fill the application with applicant’s details. Click on the submit button and take printout of registered application. Send the application along with required documents to the SBI, Mumbai.
Details of SBI SO Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Official website: www.sbi.co.in
Application mode: offline
Post Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
No. of posts: 103 vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Acquisition Relationship Manager||34 Posts|
|2.||Relationship Manager||55 Posts|
|3.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||01 Posts|
|4.||Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||01 Posts|
|5.||Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||02 Post|
|6.||Compliance Officer||01 Posts|
|7.||Investment Counsellors||09 Posts|
Who can eligible?
Required educational qualification:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager Post: The applicant must be a Graduate from recognized University or Institution with minimum 2 years of experience as a Relationship Manager.
- Relationship Manager Post: The aspirant must be a Graduate from recognized University or Institution with minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager.
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): The candidates must be a Graduate from recognized University or Institution.
- For further details regarding the New SBI Specialist Officer Jobs Educational qualification, refer the SBI SO Notification 2016 given below.
Age limit: According to the official notification the applicant’s age limit is clearly given below table. The age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST Category applicants 05 Years, for OBC candidates 03 Years, for PWD (SC/ST) applicants 15 Years, for PWD (OBC) aspirants 13 Years and for PWD (GEN) aspirants 10 Years as per the SBI conditions.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Min Age
|1.||Acquisition Relationship Manager||22||35|
|3.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25||40|
|4.||Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30||50|
|5.||Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||30||50|
Selection Process: The applicants will be short listed by academic merits and selected based on their performance in interview.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will get the pay band as per the SBI norms.
Application fee: The applicants should pay the application fee as following below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs 100/-.
How can apply?
- Visit the State Bank of India official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Specialist Cadre Online Application Form.
- Fill the application with necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment as per the category through online.
- Submit the Application.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents to the below address.
- Photocopy of Online Application
- ID Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photocopies of all Educational Certificates
- e-Receipt of fee Payment
- Photocopy of Experience Certificates
|State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai -400 021.
Starting date to Apply Online: 25/11/2016
Closing date to Apply Online: 12/12/2016
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 16/12/2016