State Bank of India has released the formalities to Clerk joining. The candidates who are selected in the SBI Clerk examinations can check the Joining Formalities. The SBI has E-mailed Joining Formalities to the selected applicant. The candidates can check the Joining Formalities clearly here also. The SBI had conducted language exam for the SBI Clerical Cadre as Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) / Junior Agricultural Associates. Here we are providing the Joining Formalities along with the required documents at joining.
SBI Clerk 2016 Joining Formalities Released
The selected candidates should check their e-mails for Joining Formalities. if you’ve not received the Joining Formalities letter, here we’ll give you the formalities for completion of joining procedure as stated by SBI. The selected candidates are required to attend State Bank Learning Centre (SBLC) for official language test and completion of joining formalities. After successful completion of official language test and completion of the joining formalities, the appointment letter will be issued by SBI. The joining formalities are given below.
Some important points to the selected aspirants
- Merit list has been drawn State wise, the candidates will be posted in the State/District for which they have applied and will not be entitled for inter/intra-state transfer in the first 5 years of service (8 years for candidates selected under special recruitment drive for Tura and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh).
- For the purpose of medical report, candidates will have to undergo medical tests / examination at your own cost as per Bank’s norms. The reports should be signed by at-least M.D qualified attending pathologist/radiologist and with you complete Eye check up report. The Bank’s Medical Officer may ask for additional medical tests.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, please produce a valid caste Certificate. That certificate should be issued by an officer not below the Rank of Executive Magistrate.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months from the Date of joining. They will be confirmed in Bank’s service after successful completion of probation period.
Document need at completion of joining formalities
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate for date of birth verification.
- PAN Card.
- AADHAR Card.
- Educational certificates.
- Military Discharge Certificate (in case appointment of ex-servicemen).
- Character certificates either from two Gazetted Officers of Government or one such officer and an officer of the Bank in addition to a certificate from the Head Master / Principal of the School / College last attended.
- If handicapped, Certificate for handicapped category issued by CMO/competent authority stating therein the nature and extent of handicap