RRB NTPC Todays Final Shift Questions & Answers:
- What is Exobiology – Study of life outside Earth i.e. on other planets.
- A disease where Person can see only nearby objects – Myopia
- Prostate is a type of – Gland
- Total no.of columns in Excel – 256
- Players in each side of volleyball – 6
- Bangladesh got its constitution on – 16 December 1972.
- Legislative powers vested with whom – Parliament.
- AC TO DC current is converted by – Rectifier
- Triratna is related to – Buddhism.
- Grand slam is combination of – Aus OPEN, French OPEN, US OPEN and Wimbledon.
- Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam – My Country, My life.
- Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name – Columbia
- Hirakud is located on bank of river – Mahanandi
- Who is trio of LAL -BAL -PAL – Balgangadhar Tilak, Lala Lajpat Rai and Bipin Chandra Pal.
- Kurukshtera is near to which city – Ambala
- Which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation – President
- Virat kohli is awarded Arjun award in which year – 2013
- Founder of slave dynasty – Qutub-ud-din Aibak
- Blue light turns black in red colour because of – Dispersion of light
- Bleaching powder is mostly found in – Calcium Oxichloride
- Study of earth is called – Geology.
- Target year of Swach Bharat Abhiyan Mission – 2019.
- Zika virus is caused by – Aedes Mosquito.
- 1 gigabyte is equal to how many bytes – One Billion bytes.
RRB NTPC Todays Morning Shift Paper & Asked Questions
- Rasthriya ektha diwas – 31st October.
- World heritage site by unesco in 1985 – Kaziranga National Park.
- Who plays a key role in setting up of Nalanda university – Chancellor.
- Binladen was killed in which town of Pakistan – Abottabad.
- Water droplets cause rainbow due to – Reflection, Refraction and Dispersion.
- 1 rs and 2 rs coins are made of – Ferritic Steel.
- Nfc is based on – RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Odd man out – (Buland Darwaza , Gateway of India , Agra Fort ,Jodhabai palace) – Gateway of India
- Odd man out – (malware, phishing , ransom ware , spam) – Spam
- Common thing among …. Boat , ship , submarine , yatch – All are water transports.
- Gandhiji mentor – Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- Partition of Bengal in 1905 is done by – Lord Curzon.
- IMO full form – International Maritime Organisation.
- 1st lady cm of Indian state – Suchetra Kriplani.
- Crop insurance scheme comes under – Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana(PMFBY).
- Nustar – x ray is use to detect – Black Holes.
- Webpages are written by – HTML.
- Captcha is used for – Human detection.
- Cricketer to hit 6 6’s in a over in T20 is – Yuvraj Singh.
- Major tea producing state – Assam and West Bengal.
- Asian games held in india for first time in – 1951.
- Nasa is located at – Washington DC.
- Larynx is also called – Voice box.
- 2018 Fifa world cup venue – Russia.
- Green highway policy is for – Sustainable Development.
- 1st Home Minister of India – Sardar Patel.
- RBI is authority of – India’s central banking and monetary authority.
- Most spread forest in India – Tropical Deciduous Forests.
- Dialysis is treatment for – Kidneys.
- Who appoints Governer of state – President.
- Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat is a principle used in – Reverse Osmosis.
- 2014 Common Wealth games badminton winner at Glassgow – Parupalli Kashyap.
- Kudankulam nuclear power plant – Tamil Nadu.
- Chandrayan-1 was launced in which year – 2008.
- Young crocodiles are called – Hatchlings.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is organizing online tests for NTPC Graduates. Now all job hunters are eagerly looking for RRB NTPC Questions in all sections. Mainly applicants are looking for mainly RRB NTPC Maths & General Science Questions. Hence we are here providing questions with answers from todays RRB NTPC Morning Shift Paper. Hope this will be helpful for applicants who are going to give exams in coming days. The RRB NTPC test will be conducted on various days i.e., the exams will continue till the end of April 2016. All the job hunters who are enthusiastically waiting to appear for exam are advised to visit our website regularly as we are providing here questions from each day each paper.
RRB NTPC Exams were commenced from 28th March 2016 and continues till the end of April 2016. All the examinees, who are looking for questions asked in todays 2st shift are recommended to go through the following information. Authority has invited applications for 18252 various vacancies, some lakhs of candidates were applied and eagerly looking for RRB NTPC Exams. As there are lakhs of candidates, authority is conducting these exams for nearly one month. Candidates who are struggling more to crack this test must go through the following questions. Here we are also providing RRB NTPC Questions with answers
RRB NTPC Morning Shift Analysis – Maths Questions
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting these exams to select the capable candidates for the proposed vacancies. So that authority is testing the candidate’s logical thinking, ability to solve the questions and knowledge of things going around the people. Aspirants will be selected if meet the required cutoff marks. In maths section, the exam setters asking questions on number series, time and work, and many other topics as in banking exams. Candidates are required to follow the subject as for banking exams
RRB NTPC 31st Mar 2016 Reasoning Analysis
Reasoning section is not difficult as much as in banking exams. Level of difficult is somewhat less in Railways NTPC Exams. The applicants are requested to practice more this section to get good score
RRB NTPC 31.03.2016 1st Shift General Awareness GK Questions
This is the most desired subject in all competitive and recruitment exams. There is no boundary for this subject. Applicants should prepare for this subject daily and should concentrate more on current affairs
Bankers Adda Railways NTPC General Science Questions
This is only the subject which is very hard in RRB Non Technical Exam. All the examinees need to concentrate more on Indian Polity and also go through Class X & Class XII text books for better understanding of the subject