Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) are going to conducting the written exam for recruiting the candidates to the vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee. This is good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for jobs in RITES may apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies through online applications. The online applications will be available at only on official website of RITES and apply on or before last date 19th April 2017. The candidate’s selection process will be based on their performance in prelims exam, written exam and followed by interview which will be conducting by the RITES selection department. The selected aspirant’s pay scale, application fee and application process details are mentioned below.
Eligibility details of RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee
The candidate’s qualification should be B.E./B.Tech In Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering with minimum pas marks from any recognized university or organization. The candidate’s age should between lower age limits and upper age limits as given below. The complete details are mentioned below about the RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee and Manager recruitment.
Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Official Portal: ritesltd.com
Job Category: Central Government Job
Application Mode: Offline
Name of Vacancy:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications)
Qualification: The candidate’s qualification should be B.E./B.Tech In Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering with minimum pas marks from any recognized university or organization.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years as on 1st March 2017
- Prelims Exam
- Main Written Exam
Pay Band: The selected candidate’s pay scale will be Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/- on probation for a period of 2 years.
Application Fee: No fee for the RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment Application form.
- Visit official website of RITES or click on below given link.
- Click on official notification and read it.
- Now open the online application form and fill it.
- Upload required document and then click on submit button.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Start date of online registration: 29th March 2017
Last date of online registration: 19th April 2017