Hi!…friends….This is sanker, Welcome to government jobs Officinal website www.indiajobzs.com. We are very happy to share an recruitment notification of ONGC Agartala. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala has announced a notification for hiring capable candidates to the vacancies of Trade Apprentice. The interested candidates should have to following eligibility details as mentioned below. The eligible candidates can apply online for the ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice vacancies from official portal of ONGC on or before last date 14th March 2017. The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in interview. The selected candidates will receive pay band as given below.
Eligibility of ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice
The candidates should have qualification and age limit as following below to apply the vacancies of Trade Apprentice. The aspirants must have 10th Class or 12th (intermediate) with Science and Mathematics from any government approved Board or Institute with ITI Trade certificate. The candidate’s lower age limit is 14 years and upper age limit is 21 years as on 14th March 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norm of ONGC. For more information kindly refer official notification.
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Application Mode: Online
No of Posts: 52 Posts
Name of the posts: Trade Apprentice
Post Wise Vacancy:
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine)- 02 Posts
- Assistant(Chemistry) – 04 Posts
- Draughtsman(Civil) – 2 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Electric) – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 06 Posts
- Driver –cum- Fitter – 02 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration & AirConditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
Qualification: The aspirants must have 10th Class or 12th (intermediate) with Science and Mathematics from any government approved Board or Institute with ITI Trade certificate.
Age Limit: The candidate’s lower age limit is 14 years and upper age limit is 21 years as on 14th March 2017.
Application Fee: The candidates no need to pay any application fee for the ONGC Trade Apprentice recruitment.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on merit list and then their performance in interview.
Stipend: The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.6060/- monthly as per Government rules.
How to Apply:
- Firstly open official website of ONGC or click direct link given below.
- Click on registration form and open it.
- Fill it with required information and complete the registration process.
- Take hard copy for registered applications.
- Now send the register application form with required documents to mention below address.
- Passport photos – 05 Nos
- SSC / Matriculation Mark Sheet
- ITI Mark Sheet, if applicable.
- Degree certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable
- Required certificate as proof for ward of Armed forces personnel (Serving, Ex-servicemen etc.,)
- Character certificate
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Tripura Asset, Badarghat, Agartala,
Starting Date: 1st March 2017
Final Date: 14th March 2017
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice online Application