Odisha Women and child development (WCD) and Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) has announced a recruitment notification for inviting applications to filling 102 vacancies of District Child Protection Officer (DCPO), Counsellor, Social Worker (SW), Out Reach Worker (ORW) and other posts. This is the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in WCD. The aspirants who are eligible for Social member jobs may apply by prescribed application forms on or before 21st January 2017. The application forms can download from the authorized website of the Odisha WCD. The candidates will be short listed by written exam and the shortlisted candidates will be selected by performance in interview. The selected candidates will get good pay scale as per Odisha govt. norms.
Eligibility Details of WCD Counsellor and Other Jobs
For apply the Odisha WCD Recruitment 2017, the aspirants must have 10th or 12th class or bachelor’s degree or graduation or post graduation in relevant subject from recognized university or institute. For post wise qualifications refer the official notification of Odisha WCD. The applicant’s lower is 21 years and upper age limits is 32 years, for post wise age limit refer the official advertisement. The age relaxation is applicable for all reservation candidates as per Odisha government norms. The complete information about the application process along with recruitment is mention below.
Details of Odisha WCD Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Women and child development (WCD), Odisha
Organization Website: wcdodisha.gov.in
Job Location: Odisha
Mode of Application: Offline
No. Of The Vacancy: 102 Vacancies
Name of the post:
- District Child Protection Unit:
- District Child Protection Officer – 04
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care) – 07
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) – 11
- Counsellor – 13
- Legal-cum-Probation Officer – 07
- Social Worker – 14
- Out Reach Worker – 41
- State Level Structures:
- Programme Manager (Adoption, Foster Care & Sponsorship) – 01
- Programme Manager (Child Protection) – 01
- Programme Officer (Training) – 01
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Asst-cum-Data Entry Operator (ADEO) – 01
The Aspirant must have 10th or 12th class or bachelor’s degree or Graduation or Master Graduation in relevant subject from recognized board or institute. For post wise qualification refer the official notification.
Age Limit: The applicant’s lower is 21 years and upper age limits is 32 years, for post wise age limit refer the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: The applicant’s selection process will be based on written exam and followed by interview performance.
- District Child Protection Officer: Rs.33250/- per month.
- Protection Officer:21000/- per month.
- Counsellor and Social Worker: Rs.14000/- per month.
- Out Reach Worker: Rs.8000/- per month.
- Programme Manager: Rs.35000/- per month.
- Programme Officer: Rs.26250/- per month.
- Accounts Officer: Rs.17500/- per month.
- Asst-cum-Data Entry Operator: Rs.10000/- per month.
Step by step Application Process
- To apply visit official website www.wcdodisha.gov.in or click on below link.
- Download the application.
- Entered required details in application.
- Attach latest photograph & sign on the application.
- Send to given below address along with supportive documents on given date.
At- Mission Shakti Bhawan
Last date for receiving the applications: 21st January 2017