The Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGCL) is inviting the online application for hiring the talented candidates to 63 vacancies of Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Sr. Assistant Manager Jobs. This the good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for jobs in the Odisha PGCL. The interested and dynamic candidates can apply through online applications from the official site of OPGCL on or before the last date 7th January 2017. The applying candidates need to follow the eligibility as per the Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited rules. The applied candidates will be short listed by the telephonic interview and selected by the performance in interview which organized by the OPGCL. The applicant’s no need to pay the application fee. The selected candidate’s pay scale is depending on the designation as given below.
Eligibility of OPGCL Assistant Manager
The candidates who are interested to apply OPGCL Assistant Manager must satisfy the following qualification and age limits as mentioned below. The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University/ Institute with minimum experience for apply OPGCL Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager Jobs and CA/ICWA/MBA from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 4 yrs experience for apply OPGCL Senior Assistant Manager Job. The candidate’s lower age limit and upper age limit will be applicable as per the conditions and rules of Odisha Power Generation Corporation. The age relaxation will be given as per norms of OPGCL. The details of OPGCL assistant Manager Recruitment is mentioned below.
Name of the Department: Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited
Type of Job: Government jobs
Application Mode: Online
Authorized Site: www.opgc.co.in
Number of Vacancies: 63
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Assistant Manager
Who can apply?
The candidates who will follow and satisfy following qualification and age limit as mentioned below.
- Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager: The aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized University/ Institute with minimum experience.
- Senior Assistant Manager: The candidates should have completed CA/ICWA/MBA from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 4 yrs experience.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limits will be applicable as per official advertisement.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected by the performance in Telephonic interview and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidates no need to pay any application fee.
Pay Band: The selected contenders will get the pay band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.3600/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Initially, open the official website of OPGCL i.e. opgc.co.in.
- Click on Career option on home page.
- Open the Notification and read it.
- Click on Online application.
- Fill the application form without mistakes with applicant’s details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photo graph and signature.
- Remit the application fee as per applicant reservation category.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Starting date of online application: 24th December 2016
Last date to online application: 7th January 2017