NTPC Sail Power Company Limited (NSPCL) has announced a vacancy circular for Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee and Finance Officer vacancies in Electrical/Mechanical/C&I and Finance & and Accounts department. Authority is looking for energetic professionals for the recruitment of NSPCL Recruitment 2017. All the desiring candidates who are having the following requisite eligibility criteria may apply in online mode. Authority has notified 41 Diploma Trainee posts, 4 Jr Officer Trainee and 2 Finance Officer Vacancies. Applicants who possessed Diploma in Electrical/Machnical/Instrumentation Engineering, Graduate Degree and B.Com from the recognized university are eligible to apply for NSPCL Vacancy 2017.
NTPC Sail Power Company Limited Finance Officer Jobs
NTPC Sail Power Company Limited is looking for young and energetic applicants to apply for NSPCL Vacancies. All the desired candidates who are wishing career with NSPCL can proceed to apply without waiting for closing date. Candidates need to submit only online applications against NTPC Sail Power Company Limited Recruitment 2017. We are giving below complete details regarding NSPCL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 hence applicants are advised to go through the following. Job seekers are also advised to bookmark our website to know more and further announcements regarding NTPC Sail Power Company Limited Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: NTPC Sail Power Company Limited (NSPCL)
Official Website: www.nspcl.co.in
Category of Vacancy: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Vacancies: 43
Post Name: Diploma, Jr.Officer Trainees and Finance Officer
- Corporate Office, New Delhi
- Officer (Finance) – 02
- Officer(Accounts) Trainee – 04
- Rourkela, Odisha
- DET(Mechanical) – 15
- DET (Electrical) – 12
- DET (C& I) – 04
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee – 04
- Durgapur, West Bengal
- DET( Electrical) – 01
- DET (C& I) – 01
NSPCL Eligibility Criteria
- Officer (Finance): CA or ICWA
- Officer (Accounts) Trainee: CA or ICWA
- DET(Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70 % marks
- DET (Electrical): Diploma Engineer Trainee(Electrical )
- DET (C& I): Diploma in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Power, Electronics and Instrumentation, Control and Instrumentation Engineering with 70% marks
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee:Sc with Chemistry Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60 % marks
Age Limit: The applicants age should not more than given below Upper age limit.
- Officer (Finance): 37 years
- Officer (Accounts) Trainee: 27 years
- DET: 25 Years
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: 27 years
- Officer (Finance): 20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-
- officer & DET: Rs.15,500/- to Rs.34,500/-
- Lab Assistant:11,500/- to Rs.26,000/-
Selection Process: The candidates selection will be based on their performance in written test, skill test and interview.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.300/- for General and OBC candidates no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply in only online mode by using the official website www.nspcl.co.in from 8th April to 29th April 2017.
- Online Application Starting Date: 8th April 2017
- Closing Date of Applications: 29th April 2017