National Physical Laboratory (NPL) has released a recruitment notification for the vacancies of Technical Assistant and Scientists post. The candidates who are interested in the NPL recruitment may apply for the Technical Assistant and Scientists jobs. The aspirants can apply through the online application form on or before the last date 17th January 2017 and send that registered application form to the NPL by the speed post. The application forms are available on the official portal of the NPL. This article is helps to the candidates to know the eligibility information and application procedure.
Eligibility of the NPL Technical Assistant and Scientists
For apply the vacancies of NPL Technical Assistant and Scientists, the aspirant should have the following qualification and age limit as mentioned below. The applicant must have completed degree of M.E. or M.Tech or Ph.D. or its equivalent in relevant field from recognized university or organization for apply the vacancies of Scientists and Diploma in Electrical engineering from recognized university or organization for apply Technical Assistant with 2 years working experience in relevant field. The candidate’s maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years for the Technical Assistants and 32 years for the Scientists. The age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and conditions of National Physical Laboratory.
Application of NPL Technical Assistant and Scientists
The candidates who are eligible for NPL Technical Assistant and Scientists recruitment may apply online from its authorized page. Open the home page and click on the Technical Assistant and Scientists recruitment. Then the notification will be open, read it carefully and click on the registration. The form will be appear on the screen, now fill the registration form and submit it and then take a printout. Pay the application fee and send the registered application form to the NPL authorities by speed post or registered post to complete the application process. The candidates will be select by the performance in written exam and interview.
Details of NPL Recruitment 2017
Name of organization: CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi
Application Mode: online
Official website: www.nplindia.org
Job location: New Delhi
No of Posts: 21 posts
Name of Post:
- Scientist – 6 posts
- Technical Assistant – 15 posts
Who can apply?
The candidates must be Indian and who can satisfy the following qualification and age limit, they are eligible for the NPL Technical Assistant and Scientists recruitment.
- Scientists: The applicant must have completed degree of M.E. or M.Tech or Ph.D. or its equivalent in relevant field from recognized university or organization.
- Technical Assistant: The applicant must have completed Diploma in Electrical engineering from recognized university or organization and also need 2 years working experience in relevant field.
Age limit: The candidate’s maximum age limit should not exceed as following as on 17th January 2017.
- Scientists: 32 years
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
NPL Recruitment process:
The NPL recruiting the candidates by the following procedure as mentioned below. The selected candidates pay scale also given clearly along with the application fee details.
Selection process: The candidates will be select by the performance in written exam and followed by interview.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will the pay band as mentioned below.
- Technical Assistant: 9300/- to Rs.34800/- +GP of Rs.4200/-
- Scientist: 15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP of Rs.6600/-
Application fee: The candidates who are belong to General and OBC should pay Rs.100/- as application fee by DD in favor of Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi. All other candidates ne need to pay any application fee.
How can apply?
The candidate should apply for the NPL recruitment on or before 17th January 2017. Here the step by step process of Technical Assistant and Scientists application is given below.
- Visit official website.
- Search application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all instructions carefully and start to fill the application.
- Fill complete application by correct details and upload documents scan copy.
- Recheck form and hit on submit key.
- Take a copy of the applied form and pay the fee.
- Send the registered application form to the NPL, New Delhi.
National Physical Laboratory,
Dr.K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi -110012.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 01.2017
- Date of Written Examination: Feb/Mar 2017