Mumbai Police Department was released a publication for filing the vacancies of 218 Constables of Mumbai Railways. This is good opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for Constable Jobs in Mumbai. The interested candidates may apply for the Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment through online applications from official website of Maharashtra police department. The applied candidates will be short listed by their performance in preliminary exam and main exam and selecting by personal interview. The selected aspirants may get pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.500/- Every month. For more information refer official advertisement.
Eligibility of Mumbai Railway Police Constable
The candidates should have to follow eligibility criteria as given on official notification of Mumbai Railway Police Constable Recruitment. The candidates must have minimum 10th or 12th from any government approved Board. The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Mumbai government. The candidates need to pay application fee as given below.
Name of the Department: Mumbai Police Department
Official Website: mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Job Category: Sate Government jobs
Job location: Mumbai
Application Mode: Online
No of Posts: 218 Posts
Post Name: Constable Posts
Qualifications: The candidates must have minimum 10th or 12th from any government approved Board.
Age Limit: The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.300/- for Unreserved Category Applicants, Rs.200/- for Reserved Category Applicants and Rs.50/- for Ex-service man Category Applicants.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) and
Pay Scale: The selected aspirants may get pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.500/- Every month.
How to Apply:
- Logon to official portal of Mumbai Police department or click on direct link given below.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click online application form and fill it without mistakes.
- Made payment of application fee and upload supportive documents
- Click on Submit option to finish application process.
- Take a hard copy for further reference.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 24th February 2017
- Closing Date of Online Applications: 17th March 2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 21st March 2017