Hi!…..Friends welcome to Maharashtra Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) official website www.indiajobzs.om. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has going to recruiting capable candidates to the vacancies of Typist-Clerk and Agriculture Officers. The applicants who are waiting for government jobs in Maharashtra may use the MPSC Agriculture Officer and Typist recruitment though online applications from the official website of MPSC on or before last date 2nd May 2017. Before going to apply the candidates need to meet eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Typist cum Clerk
The applicants should have completed 12th from any recognized board with typing speed 30 words per minute in Marathi and 40 words per minute in English for Typist cum Clerk and Bachelor Degree in B.Sc/ B.Tech in Agriculture from the recognized university for Agriculture Officer. The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 38 years as on 1st August 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Maharashtra government. The application fee details are following below.
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Category: State Government
No. of Posts: 487 Posts
Name of The Posts:
- Typist cum Clerk – 408 posts
- Clerk Typist (Marathi) – 370 Posts
- Clerk Typist (Hindi) – 38 Posts
- Agriculture Officers – 79 posts
- Typist cum Clerk: The applicants should have completed 12th from any recognized board with typing speed 30 words per minute in Marathi and 40 words per minute in English.
- Agriculture Officer: The applicants should have Bachelor Degree in B.Sc/ B.Tech in Agriculture from the recognized university for Agriculture Officer.
Age Limit: The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 38 years as on 1st August 2017.
- Written Exam/Skill Test
Salary: The Typist-Clerk and Agriculture Officers pay scale details are following below as per the official notification.
- Typist cum Clerk:5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3500/-
- Agriculture Officers:5200/- to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Application Fee: The candidates need pay application fee as given below.
- General/Unreserved Category Candidates: 373/-
- All Reserved category Applicants: 273/-
- EX-servicemens: 23/-
Application Process: The applicants should have follow below steps to apply the MPSC Typist-Clerk and Agriculture Officers vacancy.
- Visit official website of MPSC at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Open the official notification of MPSC recruitment.
- Read instructions carefully and open online application.
- Fill entire application form without mistake.
- Remit the application form and submit application form.
- Take a print out for further reference.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 12th April 2017
- Last Date For Online Applications (Typist cum Clerk): 26th April 2017
- Last Date For Online Applications (Agriculture Officers): 2nd May 2017
MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017
MPSC Typist cum Clerk Recruitment 2017
MPSC Online Application