Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is inviting the applications for energetic candidates for 24 vacancies of Lecturer posts. The candidates who are looking for jobs as Lecturer can apply for the MPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP lecturer vacancies from the official website of the MPPSC on or before 15th April 2017. The applicants can also apply though prescribed applicants and submit hard copy of applications on or before 11th May 2017. The candidate’s selection process, pay scale and application process details are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of the Madhya Pradesh Lecturer
Before going to apply the MPPSC Lecturer jobs the aspirants need to satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. The candidates must have completed Graduate in Art/ Science/ Commerce with Diploma or with B.Ed in relevant subject with 2 yrs experience. The candidate’s age limits should between 21 years to 40 years for Mp state candidates and 21 years to 35 years for other state applicant’s as on 1st January 2018. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of government of Madhya Pradesh. The complete details are mentioned below as foolowing.
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Job Type: government jobs.
Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Total No. of posts: 24 vacancies
Name of the post: Lecturer
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Lecturer for Orthopedically Disabled – 4 posts
- Lecturer for Hearing Disabled – 9 posts
- Lecturer for Visually Disabled – 11 posts
Qualification: The candidates must have completed Graduate in Art/ Science/ Commerce with Diploma or with B.Ed in relevant subject with 2 yrs experience.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limits should between 21 years to 40 years for Mp state candidates and 21 years to 35 years for other state applicant’s as on 1st January 2018.
Application fee: The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- for OBC/SC/ST contenders of Madhya Pradesh and Rs.500/- for other category candidates as well as other state applicants.
Selection Process: The candidates will be select by the performance in online exam, written exam and followed by Interview.
Pay Scale: The lecturer pay scale will be Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.3600/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Open the official portal of MPPSC @ www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on online application form and open the application.
- Fill the application form with applicant’s data without mistakes.
- Upload the recent photograph of candidates with signature
- Made payment of application fee
- Submit the application and take a copy for future use.
- Send the hard copy of application to given below address.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Residency Area, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh – 452 001
- Starting Date for Online Application: 16th March 2017
- Last Date to Online Application Form: 15th April 2017
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 11th May 2017