Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to hiring the capable aspirants for the vacancies of 2213 Labour Inspector Posts. The candidates who are looking for jobs as Labour Inspector can use this vacancies of MP Vyapam Recruitment. The talented aspirants may apply for the MPPED Labour Inspector post by online application from www.vyapam.nic.in or before the last date. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply from 28-11-2016 to 12-12-2016. The aspirant’s eligibility details are mentioned below for MP Vyapam Recruitment.
Eligibility criteria of MPPEB Labour Inspector Posts
The applicants should have 12th or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2016.The age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of MPPED. For more details of educational qualification and age limits are available on official notification.
Online Application of MP Vyapam Labour Inspector
The aspirants who are satisfied the eligibility criteria can apply for the MP Vyapam Labour Inspector vacancies though online application form from it official website at vyapam.nic.in or click on direct link given below. Hence open the application form, fill with aspirants details, pay the application fee and then submit the application. After successfully submit the application form take printout of the application form for further purpose.
Details of the MPPED Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment
Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Official website: www.vyapam.nic.in
Mode of Application: online
Location: Madhya Pradesh
No. of vacancies: 2213 vacancies
Name of the vacancies:
- Librarian – 05
- Dietitian – 06
- Steward – 05
- Artist-Cum Photographer – 01
- Physiotherapy Technician – 01
- Biochemist – 02
- Sub Librarian – 01
- Library Assistant – 01
- Cataloger – 01
- Junior Physiotherapist – 01
- Medical Social Worker – 01
- Document List Clerk – 02
- Research Assistant – 02
- Innovator – 16
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Labour Inspector – 114
- Auditor – 02
- Assistant Manager – 91
- Supervisor – 10
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Assistant – 51
- Junior Assistant – 100
- Publicity Assistant Gr.II – 04
- Statistics Innovator – 189
- Assistant Manager (Technical) – 18
- Assistant Grade-cum Computer Operator – 13
- Cleanliness Inspector – 18
- Revenue Inspector – 33
- Assistant Cleanliness Inspector – 10
- Assistant Law Officer – 12
- Assistant Trespass Prevention Officer – 52
- Assistant Transport & Traffic Management Officer – 20
- Assistant Municipal Investment Officer – 12
- Assistant Fire Fighting Officer – 17
- Junior Assistant-Cum Data Entry Operator – 80
- Steno typist – 10
- Data Entry Operator – 22
- Assistant Programmer – 03
- Subedar/ Librarian – 03
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Assistant Librarian) – 10
- Property Manager – 01
- Labour Sub Inspector – 04
- Division Coordinator – 05
- District Coordinator – 20
- Block Coordinator – 22
- Aapthetrist & Prosthetrist (PMR) – 01
- Translator – 05
- Computer Operator – 10
- Data Entry Operator – 13
- Junior Assistant Gr.III – 17
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – 1041
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have 12th or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age limit: The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2016.
Pay scale: The selected aspirants pay band Rs.9300-34,800 Grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Selection process: The candidates will be selected on the performance in written exam and interview.
Application fee: The aspirants should pay the application fee Rs.500/- for General/OBC category candidates, Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
How to apply:
- Applicants must visit official website – http://www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Click on link named MP Vyapam Labour Inspector Recruitment
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- Upload supportive documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of application.
Starting Date of Online Application form: 28-11-2016
Last Date of Online Application Form: 12-12-2016