Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) was released a recruitment notification for hiring capable candidates to the vacancies of Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers and first grade & second grade Assistant posts. This is wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for government engineering jobs in Karnataka. The eligible candidates may for KRIDL Engineers Recruitment through online applications from the official website of KRIDL on or before the last date 20th February 2017. The applied candidates will be short listed by written exam and selecting by the interview process which will be conducting by the KRIDL. The selected candidates will get the pay band as given below. The candidates need to follow eligibility criteria as following below to apply the vacancies of Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers and first grade & second grade Assistant.
Eligibility of KRIDL Assistant Engineers
The applicants must be an Indian to apply the KRIDL recruitment. The candidates should have 12th or Graduation or Diploma or B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Board, post wise qualifications are given below. The candidate’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years as on 31st January 2017. The applicants need to pay the application fee as given below. For more details refer official advertisement of KRIDL.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited
Official website: kridl.org
Category of Job: State Government Jobs
No. of Posts: 42 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer – 19 posts
- Junior Engineer – 07 posts
- First Grade Assistant – 04 posts
- Second Grade Assistant – 12 posts
- Assistant Engineer: Candidates should have B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Board.
- First Grade Assistant: Candidates should have Graduation with computer knowledge from any recognized University.
- Second Grade Assistant: Candidates should have 12th from any recognized Board.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years as on 31st January 2017
- Assistant Engineer:22800/- to Rs.43200/-
- Junior Engineer:17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- First Grade Assistant:14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Second Grade Assistant:11600/- to Rs.21000/-
Application Fee: No needs to pay any application fee for apply KRIDL recruitment.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of KRIDL
- Click official notification and read it.
- Now, download the application form.
- Fill the application without any mistakes.
- Attach required documents and send to given below address.
- Take a Xerox copy for future use.
Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited
2nd Floor, Vanavikas Building
18th Cross, Kodandarampura
- Starting Date to Receive Applications: 27-01-2017
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 28-02-2017
Click Here For KRIDL Recruitment Notification & Application Form