The Kerala State Poverty Eradication Mission has published a recruitment notification for filling various positions of Kudumbashree Mission. The Kerala Kudumba shree department was inviting online applications to the vacancies of Consultant, State Program Manager, District Program Manager and other posts. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are searching for government jobs in Kerala. The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Kerala Kudumba shree Recruitment through offline applications. The applications can download from the official page of State Poverty Eradication Mission and last date to submit the filled applications is 13th February 2017. The candidate’s selection will be made by the interview which will be conducting by the Kudumba shree selection department. The candidates’ pay scale and eligibility detail are mentioned below.
Eligibility Details of Kudumbashree Consultant and other posts
The candidates must have passed in MCA, BE or B.Tech in Computer Science / I.T, Post Graduation in Rural Development / Anthropology / Women Studies / Sociology / Gandhian Studies / Development Studies from any approved University or Organization. The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 45 years. The candidates should have to pay the application fee as following below. For more information about the Kerala Kudumbashree Recruitment refer official notification.
Name of Organization: Kerala State Poverty Eradication Mission
Category: Central Government jobs
Location: Kerala, India
Application Process: Offline procedure
Total Vacancies: 279 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Consultant (Various areas such as Micro Enterprises, Micro Finance, and Marketing) – 04 Posts
- Consultant (Various areas such as Gender, Social Development, and Tribal) – 05 Posts
- Program Manager – 01 Post
- City Mission Manager Posts
- Chief Operating Officer (Skill) – 01 Post
- State Program Manager – 04 Posts
- District Program Manager Posts
- Development Specialist (City Level Technical Cell) Posts
- I.S. Data Analyst – 01 Post
- I.S. Database Administrator – 01 Post
- I.S. Specialist Posts
- Documentation Assistant – 01 Post
- Program Manager (Agriculture& Animal Husbandry) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Animal Husbandry) – 01 Post
- Consultant (M.K.S.P. (Agriculture)) – 02 Posts
- R.L.M. Accountant Posts
- Accountant – State Mission – 01 Post
- Communication Specialist – 02 Posts
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist (State Technical Cell) – 01 Post
- Urban Infrastructure Specialist (City level Technical Cell) Posts
- Municipal Finance Specialist (State Technical Cell) – 01 Post
- Municipal Finance Specialist (City Level Technical Cell) Posts
- Multi-Task Personnel Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed in MCA, BE or B.Tech in Computer Science / I.T, Post Graduation in Rural Development / Anthropology / Women Studies / Sociology / Gandhian Studies / Development Studies from any approved University or Organization.
Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
Application Fee: The candidates no need to pay any application fee for apply the vacancies of Kerala Kudumbashree.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be made by the interview which will be conducting by the Kudumba shree selection department.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay band as best on industry. The post wise pay scale is mentioned on official notification.
How to Apply:
- Initially, visit the Official web of Kerala kudumbashree i.e www.kudumbashree.org
- Click on recruitment tab and find out notification.
- Open the official notification and read it.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill the Application form with applicant’s details and attach supportive documents.
- Send the filled Application form to the address mentioned below.
P.B. No. 436,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695014
Last date to Submit Applications: 13th February 2017
Kudumbashree Recruitment Advertisement and Application Form