The Karnataka High Court has announced a recruitment notification for hiring dynamic candidates to the positions of 167 Civil Judge Posts. The candidates who are hunting for jobs in Karnataka High Court may apply for the civil judge recruitment through online application from the official website of the Karnataka High Court. The online applications will be staring from 1st February 2017 and closing on 1st March 2017. The applied candidates will be selected based on preliminary exam, main exam and interview. The selected candidates pay band will be between Rs.27770/- to Rs.44700/- with AGP per month. The applicant’s eligibility criteria are given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Civil Judge
Before going to apply the candidates need to follow educational qualification and age limits as given below. The candidates should have Degree in law from any state or central government approved university or institute. The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years for General/OBC category, 38 years for SC/ST category and 40 years for In-Service candidates. The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment details are mentioned below as following.
Details of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
Name of Recruitment: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Job Category: State Government Job
No of Posts: 167 Posts
Post Names: Civil Judge Posts.
Area wise Vacancy:
- Residual Parent Cadre – 141 Posts
- Local Cadre – 26 Posts
Who can apply?
The aspirants who are interested to apply the Civil Judge vacancy the applicants must follow the eligibility details like Qualification and Age limits as following.
- Qualification: The candidates should have Degree in law from any state or central government approved university or institute.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years for General/OBC category, 38 years for SC/ST category and 40 years for In-Service candidates.
Application Fee: The General candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500/- and all reserved candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.250/-.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs. 27700/- to Rs. 44770/- with AGP.
- Open the official website of Karnataka High Court i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Online Application and Fill the application from.
- Upload a passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per applicant’s category.
- Submit Application Form and take a printout.
Starting Date of Online Application: 1st February 2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 1st March 2017