Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceutical Limited (KAPL) has invites the applications for 25 Manager Posts. The candidates who are looking for pharmacy jobs may apply for KAPL Recruitment. The eligible and talented aspirants may apply by prescribed format application form from its official website. The last date for application is 01 December 2016 (within 15 days from the date of issued notification).
Eligibility criteria of KAPL Manager Vacancies
The aspirants should have graduation in relative fields form an approved or recognized university. The applicants maximum age limit must be not exceed 26 years for management trainees, 30 years for executives, 42 years for senior manager and 50 years for general manager. The age relaxation will be applicable as per Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceutical Limited norms.
KAPL Manager Application form 2016
The eligible aspirants may apply for KAPL Recruitment by prescribed format application form. This application forms will be provided on it official portal www.kaplindia.com and download the application form. Fill the application form and send the application form to KAPL Manager. The candidate may select by their performance in interview.
Details of KAPL Manager and other recruitment 2016
Name of organization: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceutical Limited.
Application mode: offline
No. of vacancies: 25 vacancies
Name of the posts:
- General Manager for Marketing – 01 Post
- General Manager for Marketing (Agrovet) – 01 post
- General Manager for Co. Secretary & GM [HR & Admin.] -01 post
- Senior Manager – Product Management – 01 Post
- Executive – 05 Posts
- Management Trainees – 16 Posts
- General Manager – Marketing, General Manager – Marketing (Agrovet): The candidate should be Graduate in Science with thorough knowledge of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry.
- General Manager–Co. Secretary & GM [HR & Admin.]: The candidate should be Graduate in Law with Associate ship / Fellowship of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and also should have Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations.
- Senior Manager – Product Management: The candidate should have MBBS / MD [Pharmacology].
- Executive: The candidate should have B. Pharma / M. Pharma graduate.
- Management Trainees: The candidate should be Graduate in respected field.
The applicants maximum age limit must be not exceed 26 years for management trainees, 30 years for executives, 42 years for senior manager and 50 years for general manager.
Pay scale: For pay scale details of KAPL recruitment refer official notification.
Application fee: There is no application fee for all applicants.
How to apply:
- Open official notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach supportive documents.
- Send the application to given below address.
Co. Secretary & General Manager [HR & ADMN.],
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceutical Limited,
2nd Main Road,
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Last date to send the application forms: within 15 days from the date of issued notification (01-12-2016)
KAPL Recruitment Notification 2016
KAPL Managers and Other Vacancies Application form