Hi!…..friends welcome to Sakari nukari official portal www.indiajobzs.com. The Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) is going to hiring capable candidates to 45 vacancies of Station Controller/ Train Operator and junior engineer post. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are searching for jobs in Metro Rail Corporation. The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the of Station Controller/ Train Operator and junior engineer vacancies through online applications from official website of JMRC on or before last date 31st March 2017. The candidate’s selection will be depending on their performance in written exam and followed by interview. The selected applicants will get pay band as mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of JMRC Junior Engineer
The candidates should have passed 10th/Degree/Graduation in relevant fields from any recognized Board or University. The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 21 years (18 years for the post of Maintainers) and maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1st January 2018. The age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for SC/ST male candidates, 5 years for female General/BC applicants and 10 years for female SC/ST aspirants. The complete details are mentioned below about the JMRC Junior Engineer recruitment.
Organization Name: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC)
Official Portal: www.jmrcrecruitment.in
Job Category: State Government Job
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Application Mode: Online
No. of Posts: 45 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Station Controller / Train Operator – 16
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 6
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 1
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 1
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 4
- Junior Accountant – 1
- Customer Relations Assistant – 6
- Maintainer (Fitter) – 4
- Maintainer (Electronics) – 6
Qualification: The candidates should have passed 10th/Degree/Graduation in relevant fields from any recognized Board or University. For post wise qualifications are mentioned below.
Age Limit: The aspirant’s minimum age limit is 21 years (18 years for the post of Maintainers) and maximum age limit is 38 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection process will be based on following rounds.
- Written Exam
Pay Band: The selected candidates pay band is following below.
- For All other Posts:9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-
- Customer Relations Assistant:5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.250/- SC/ST/PWD applicant’s, Rs.400/- For Non-Creamy Layer OBC/BC/SBC aspirants of Rajasthan and Rs. 500/- For all other candidates.
How to Apply:
- Initially open official website of JMRC or click on direct link given below.
- Click on official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on online application link and open the application form.
- Fill the application with applicant’s information without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee as per applicants’ category.
- Upload the recent scanned copy of Passport size photo and signature.
- Now click on submit button to finish application process.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st March 2017