JEE Main entrance exam 2015 Application Procedure. Good News friends, CBSE is going to released Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2015. JEE Main online applications are invited from the eligible candidates from the official website from 7th November 2014. The CBSE will conduct JEE exam 2015 for taking admission into undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs. The admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall include the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). For admission to NITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) like IIITs etc. The applicants should be passed 10+2 from a recognized board and applicant’s age limit should be before 1st October 1990. For SC/ST/PWD candidates 5 years relaxation is given. Large number of candidates may apply for this JEE Exam 2015. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through JEE (Main) website www.jeemain.nic.in. The online application process will start from 7th November, 2014 onwards. The last date for application is 18th December, 2014. The process of form submission contains three simple steps commencing from registration and form filling. Next is to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the application form. Final step is to make payment of JEE Main 2015 application fee. The detailed procedure involved in applying for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2015 is explained here for all the candidates. Instructions issued by CBSE must be read by applicants before proceeding. Eligibility to fill JEE Main 2015 application form is detailed in the information brochure.
How to Apply for JEE Main Exam 2015:
Step 1 – Filling details in the online application form of JEE Main 2015.
- Reach the online application form at www.jeemain.nic.in
- Enter details in the application form such as name, contact, academic background, choice of paper, date of birth and other information.
- Select a password and note it down.
- Submit the form and note the system generated application number.
Step 2 – Uploading documents
- Log in using application number and password.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm; between 4 and 30 kb).
- Upload scanned signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm; between 1 and 20 kb).
- Upload scanned thumb impression (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm; between 1 and 20 kb).
Step 3 – Payment of application fee:
- Select mode of payment between debit / credit card or e-challan.
- If paying through credit / debit card, you will be taken to online payment gateway. Make payment and proceed.
- If paying through e-challan, the challan would be generated. Take it to the nearest specified bank branch and make payment at the earliest. e-Challans of one of the banks namely Syndicate bank, Canara bank, ICICI bank or HDFC bank, may be generated
- Download acknowledgement page after payment.
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Organization website: www.jeemain.nic.in
- Commencement of online form submission: 07-11-2014
- Last date to submit online form: 18-12-2014
- Admit Card Download: March, 2015
- Date of Exam (Offline): April 4, 2015
- Date of Computer based test (day 1): April 10, 2015
- Date of Computer based test (day 2): April 11, 2015
|Click here to apply online|