Hi! Welcome India Government Jobs official website www.indiajobzs.com. The Indian Air Force (IAF) was inviting online application from energetic candidates to fill Group C vacancies. The IAF has announced an notification to hiring capable candidates for Mess Staff, MTS, Cook, LDC, Storekeeper, Superintendent, Safaiwala, Painter, Stenographer, MTD (OG), Carpenter and Vulcaniser vacancies. The candiadtes who are seeking for jobs in Indian Air Force may apply for IAF Group C recruitment through offline applications. The pre-formatted applications can download from official website of Indian Air Force and send to IAF by speed post or registered post as reach IAF on or before last date 7th March 2017. The applied candidates will be short listed by performance in written exam and selecting by performance in interview. The selected aspirants will get the pay band as mentioned below. The applicant’s qualification, age limit, application fee details are following below.
Eligibility of IAF Group C Jobs
The applicants must have to follow eligibility criteria as mentioned on official notification. As per the IAF rules the applicant’s should have 10th or Matriculation or ITI from any approved board or institute with minimum pass marks. The aspirant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years to apply IAF Group C vacancies. The age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved category applicants. For more information kindly refer official notification.
Name of Organisation: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: India
Job Category: Central Government Job
No of Posts: 54 Vacancies
Post Names: Group C
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Mess Staff – 7 Posts
- MTS – 11 Posts
- Cook – 5 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Storekeeper – 9 Posts
- Superintendent – 6 Posts
- Safaiwala – 10 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- MTD (OG) – 1 Post
- Carpenter – 1 Post
- Vulcaniser – 1 Post
- MTS and Safaiwala: The applicant’s should have Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from any approved board.
- Cook: The applicant’s should have 10th passed from any approved board with 6-month experience.
- Painter: The applicant’s should have Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in relevant subject from any approved board.
Age Limit: The aspirant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years to apply IAF Group C vacancies.
Selection Process: The applied candidates will be short listed by performance in written exam and selecting by performance in interview.
Pay Scale: The aspirants who will be selected for IAF vacancies they will receive pay band as per norm of Indian Air Force.
Application Fee: The contender should have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- for General category and Rs.250/- for all other reserved category applicants.
- Visit the Official website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Now, Download the Application form and fill it without mistakes.
- Upload recent photo graph and signature.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Send filled Application Form to the Address mentioned on official notification.
Last Date to Submit Applications: 7th March 2017
Click here for Notification and Application Form