IIT JAM 2017 Admission Notification announced by the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi on its official website for M.Sc admission. The Indian Institutes of Technology are institutions of national importance established through an Act of Parliament. IITs have started conducting a Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM). The objective of JAM is to provide admissions to M.Sc. (2 Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-M.Tech., other Post- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at the IITs, M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes at IITs to consolidate Science as a career option for bright students from across the country. JAM is expected to serve as a benchmark for the undergraduate level science education in the country.
Eligibility of IIT JAM 2017 Notification
To apply for the IIT JAM Admission 2017 candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree. At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, for General /OBC – NCL Category Candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, for SC / ST and PwD Category Candidates in the qualifying degree. At the time of admission Candidate will need to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form.
IIT JAM 2017 Application Form
To apply for the IIT JAM 2017 Notification candidates need to visit the official website. For this notification we can apply through IIT JAM 2017 Apply online only. So all candidates fill the application form with all required fields. Pay the application fee. Submit the application form. For more information about the IIT JAM 2017 Admission Notification mention below.
Details of IIT JAM 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Organization website: jam.iitd.ac.in
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, for General /OBC – NCL Category Candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, for SC / ST and PwD Category Candidates in the qualifying degree.
- At the time of admission Candidate will need to submit a physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form.
||One Test Paper
||Two Test Paper
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD
|General and OBC
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit the official website or direct link given below
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application form with all required fields
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form a
- And take hard copy for further reference
Starting Date of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2017 Website: September 05, 2016(Monday)
Last Date for Online Application Submission & Application Fee: October 06, 2016 (Thursday)
Date of JAM 2017 Examination: February 12, 2017 (Sunday)
Announcement of the Results of JAM 2017: March 27, 2017 (Monday)
Click for Official Notification
Click Here for Apply Online