IGNTU Non Teaching jobs recruitment 2016: welcome to sarkari naukri. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Anuppur has been published a recruitment notification to recruit 82 Non Teaching posts in IGNTU. IGNTU invites applications in prescribed format from the candidates to fill the following vacancies such as Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Librarian (1 for Manipur Campus), Public Relation Officer, Information Scientist, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Junior Engineer (Civil),Hindi Translator, Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk. Applicants should be passed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent institute. Applicants are asked to refer official notification for post wise age limit. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates as per norms.
IGNTU Recruitment 2016 application form for Non Teaching posts
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- and the application fee paid through bank challan to be deposited to the nearest branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PWD and Departmental candidates need not pay any application fee. Interested candidates should download prescribed format application form and fill the application form in correct manner and attested all related documents and pasted a recent passport size photograph in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the Post of —” Registered Post/ Speed Post to The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur (MP)-484887 on or before 30-12-2015. Selection process will be based on the performance in the written test and personal interview. For more details regarding IGNTU Non teaching vacancies notification 2016, check the given below.
Name of the organization: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Anuppur
Organization website: www.igntu.nic.in
No. of Posts: 82 posts
Name of the posts: Non Teaching Posts
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian (1 for Manipur Campus): 3 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 1 Post
- Information Scientist: 1 Post
- Private Secretary: 3 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Security Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant: 1 Post
- Personal Assistant: 2 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 5 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 2 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
- Hindi Translator: 1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Security Inspector: 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 2 Posts
- Library Assistant: 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
- Driver: 1 Post
- Cook: 3 Posts
- Library Attendant: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 8 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 6 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 2 Posts
- Hostel Attendant: 2 Posts
- Post No.1, 2, 4: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Post No.3: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Post No.5: Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its
- equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognised University/ Institute.
- Post No.6: First class M.E/ M.Tech or B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent or MCA.
- Refer the advertisement for complete information for the education qualification.
- Post No.1, 2: Candidates maximum age must be 55 years.
- Post No.3: 45 years.
- Post No.4 to 6, 8, 9: 40 years.
- Post No.7, 10 to 16, 18, 20, 23, 25: 35 years.
- Post No.17, 19, 21, 26: 32 years.
- Post No.22, 24, 27 to 31: 30 years. Upper age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for OBC PWD, 15 years for SC/ ST PWD candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- through bank challan to be deposited to the nearest branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PWD and Departmental candidates need not pay any application fee.
- Post No.1: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/-
- Post No.2 to 6: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.8,000/ 6,600/ 6,000/ 5,400.
- Post No.7 to 16: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,600/ 4,200.
- Post No.17 to 31: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400/ 2,000/ 1,900/ 1,800.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates may send their applications prescribed form along with Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets, API score index card, challan, experience, salary certificate, previous employment, increment in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the Post of —” Registered Post/ Speed Post to The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur (MP)-484887 on or before 30-12-2015.
Last date: 30-12-2015
Click Here: To download IGNTU Notification 2016
Click Here: Download Application Form
Click Here: Download Bank Challan