The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting online application for the 1339 positions of Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer and Senior Scale Stenographers. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for jobs in Haryana. The candidates can apply for the Haryana Stenographer vacancies by online application. The online applications are available at only on official portal of HSSC and online application will be ending on 31st March 2017. The contenders must have to satisfy following qualifications and age limits as mentioned below. This article will gives you the complete information about the HSSC Stenographer recruitment like selection process, salary, application fee and process.
Eligibility of Haryana Stenographer
The application must have passed 12th or Graduation or it equaling qualifications from any recognized university or board with typing speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute. The applicants minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 42 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Haryana government. The required details are mentioned below.
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official website: www.hssc.gov.in
Category of Jobs: Government Jobs
No. of Posts: 1339
Name of the Posts:
- Steno-Typist – 979 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 105 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographers – 55 posts
The application must have passed 12th or Graduation or it equaling qualifications from any recognized university or board with typing speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute.
The applicants minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 42 years.
Selection Process: The candidates selection process will be based following rounds.
- Online/Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected aspirants will receive the pay band as following below.
- Steno-Typist:5200/- to Rs.20000/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month
- Junior Scale Stenographer:5200/- to Rs.20000/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month
- Senior Scale Stenographer:9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.3200/- per month
The application fee is Rs.100/- per General Category Male Candidates, Rs.50/- for General Female Applicants, Rs.25/- for SC/ST/SBC/EBPG Male Aspirants, Rs.13/- per SC/ST/SBC/EBPG Female Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Initially, visit the authenticated website of HSSC or click on direct link.
- Hit on recruitment tab and find Stenographer recruitment notification.
- Read the instructions carefully and click apply online link.
- Fill the application form with applicants details and pay the application fee.
- Upload supportive documents and submit the application from.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online:31st March 2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 5th April 2017
Click here for Official notification
Click Here for Online Application