Hi!….Friends, welcome to www.indiajobzs.com. Today we are providing an recruitment information about the HPSC. The Haryana Public Service Commission is going hiring energetic candidates for fulfill the positions of Assistant District Attorney (ADA). The HPSC announced an recruitment notification for 180 ADA vacancies. The candidates who are seeking for government jobs on Haryana may utilize the HPSC ADA recruitment 2017. The aspirants can apply only on online from the official website if HPSC on or before last date 8th June 2017. The candidates selection process, pay scale, application details are following below.
Eligibility of Haryana Assistant District Attorney
The candidates should have completed Degree in Law from any government approved University or College with minimum aggregate. The aspirants minimum age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 42 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Government of Haryana. The complete details are mentioned below about the Haryana Assistant District Attorney Recruitment.
Name of Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission
Category: Government Jobs
Work Location: Haryana
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Vacancies: 180
Name of Post: Assistant District Attorney
The candidates should have completed Degree in Law from any government approved University or College with minimum aggregate.
The aspirants minimum age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 42 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of Government of Haryana.
- Written Exam
The selected candidates will get pay band as mentioned on official notification.
- General Male Candidates of Haryana/ All Category Male Candidates of Other States: 500/-
- Female Candidates of Other States/ SC/OBC/EBP gen candidates of Haryana: 125/-
- No Application fee for Physical Candidates.
How to Apply:
- Open official website of HPSC and click given below click.
- Open online application link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Staring Date of Online Applications: 9th May 2017
- Last Date of Online Applications: 8th June 2017
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 14th June 2017