Welcome to Sarkari naukri website. Directorate of State Transport, Haryana has been declared a latest notification for filling up 725 Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers in various depots of Haryana Roadways for a period of maximum 1 year or till the arrival of regular drivers whichever is earlier. Depot wise vacancy list is given at the below. Haryana State Transport invites applications in prescribed format from interested and eligible candidates for these driver posts. Download prescribed format application form from below link and take printout.
Fill up the details in correct manner and affix a latest passport size photograph at the space given on application form. Application fee is Rs. 100/- for General category and Rs. 25/- for reserved candidates. Application fee is required to pay in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways. Application fee receipt and all required document copies (given below) along with application form will be send to the below address on or before last date. Check the below for more information.
Haryana State Transport Driver Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested to apply for Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers vacancies in Haryana Transport should have passed 10th class/ metric from recognized school. Aspirant must be of a good character and not have more than one spouse living. Health of candidates must be good and have a valid driving license for heavy passenger transport vehicle driving with 3 years experience.
Applicant age must not be less than 23 years and greater than 42 years as on 17th September 2015. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Haryana government norms. Candidates selection will be done by merit in education, experience in driving and interview. 75 marks for education marks, 10 marks for experience, 10 marks for higher qualification and 5 marks for interview.
Name of the Organization: Directorate of State Transport, Haryana
Organization website: hartrans.gov.in
Name of the vacancy: Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers
|Name of the Depot||Number of Vacancies|
|Faridabad (City Bus Service)||131|
- 10th class
- 3 years experience in driving
Age limit: 23 years to 42 years as on 17th September 2015
- Merit in Metric (75 marks)
- Higher qualification (10 marks)
- Experience (10 marks)
- Interview (5 marks)
- 100/- for General candidates
- 25/- for Reserved candidates
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to send duly filed prescribed format application form along with
Document copies such as
- Date of birth proof
- Valid Heavy Passenger Transport vehicle Driving licence
- Matriculation certificate
- Experience certificate(s)
- Additional higher qualification (if any)
- 10+2 ( in any stream)
- Polytechnic/Graduation or above
- ITI certificate in any trade
- ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
- Copy of fee-receipt issued by the General Manager
- Demand Draft/Banker Cheque (original)
- Haryana Domicile certificate ( if applied under reserve category)
- Certificate about the category for which reservation is claimed
- Gradation certificate(sports) ( if applied under OSP category)
Will be send to the DIRECTORATE OF STATE TRANSPORT, HARYANA, CHANDIGARH, 30-BAYS BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR-17, CHANDIGARH.
Last date to receive application form: 17th September 2015