Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has released a recruitment notification for 29 positions of Management Trainee and Manager Vacancy. The GSL is undertaken by the government of India and ministry of defense. The candidates who are interested and hunting for jobs in Goa Shipyard may utilize the GSL Management Trainee and Manager Recruitment. The applicants can apply online on or before last date 5th April 2017 from the official website of GSL. The candidates selection process will be based on written exam and followed by interview performance. The aspirants pay scale, application fee and application process detail are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Management Trainee and Manager
Before going to apply the vacancies of Goa Shipyard Limited the applicants need to meet the eligibility levels like qualification and age limit as given below. The applicants must have Degree in Law, BE / B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Post Graduate/Diploma/ or equivalent from a recognized University. The post wise qualification are given below. The candidates lower age limit and upper age limit are mentioned below. The age relaxation will be providing for all reserved candidates as per norms of GSL. The complete details are given below about the Management Trainee and Manager vacancies.
Organisation Name: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
Official Website: www.goashipyard.co.in
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Goa
Job Category: Government Jobs
No of Posts: 29 Posts
- GM (HR&A) / AGM (HR) – 01
- AGM / DGM (Company Secretary) – 01
- AGM / DGM / Senior Manager (Technical Assistant to CMD) – 01
- DGM / Senior Manager / Manager (Public Relations) – 01
- Manager / Deputy Manager (Safety) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Hull) -01
- Assistant Manager (Resource Planning) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 01
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 09
- Management Trainee (Electronics & Communication) – 02
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 02
- Management Trainee (Electrical / Electronics) – 02
- Management Trainee (Naval Architecture) – 03
Qualifications: The applicants must have Degree in Law, BE / B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Post Graduate/Diploma/ or equivalent from a recognized University. The post wise qualifications are given on official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Limit should not exceed 52 years for GM, 48 years for AGM, 44 years for DGM, 39 years for SM, 41 years for Manager, 38 years for DM, 30 years for AM and 28 years for MT.
- Written Exam
- GM (E-7):43,200-3%-66,000
- AGM (E-6):36,600-3%-62,000
- DGM (E-5):32,900- 3%-58,000
- Senior Manager (E-4):29,100-3%-54,500
- Manager (E-3):24,900- 3%-50,500
- DM (E-2):20,600- 3%-46,500
- AM / MT (E-1): 16,400- 3%-40,500
Application Fee: The candidates who are belongs to General/OBC category the application fee is Rs.500/- and no fee for all other category applicants.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, logon to official website of GSL.
- Click on official notification and read it carefully,
- Open online applications and fill it.
- Upload scanned copy of Passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit button to complete application process.
- Take a hard copy and send to given below address.
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403 802
Starting Date of online/Offline Application: 10th March 2017
Last Date to Apply Online/Offline: 5th April 2017
Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 15th April 2017