Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS) has published a recruitment notification for filling 149 positions of Social Workers. The candidates who are seeking for jobs as Social Worker may utilize the recruitment of GSCPS. The eligible and dynamic applicants may apply for Social Worker vacancies though prescribed applications. The offline applications are available at only on official portal of GSCPS and the applications submission will be ending on 28th February 2017. Before going to apply GSCPS Social Worker recruitment the applicants need to follow eligibility criteria as given on official notification as mentioned below. This article will helps you to know the details of GSCPS Social Worker recruitment like qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale and application process. For more details kindly refer official notification.
Eligibility Criteria of GSCPS Social Worker
The applicants have to follow eligibility criteria as mentioned below. The aspirants should have 10th or 12th or Nursing or Bachelor Degree from any approved Board or University. The contender’s lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years to apply GSCPS Social Workers vacancies. The age relaxation will be providing as per rules and conditions of Gujarat Government. The GSCPS Social Worker recruitment details are following below.
Name of the Organization: Gujarat State Child Protection Society (GSCPS)
Authenticated Website: www.gscpsdsd.in
Category of Jobs: State Government jobs
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Gujarat
No. of the posts: 149
Name of the posts:
- District Child Protection Officer – 08 Posts
- Doctor (Part Time) – 03 Posts
- Aya ben – 12 Posts
- Legal co Probation Officer – 08 Posts
- Counselor – 12 Posts
- Accountant – 13 Posts
- Data analysis – 11 Posts
- Data entry operator – 09 Posts
- Low Early Childhood Educator Social Worker – 01 Post
- Nurse – 07 Posts
- Watchmen – 04 Posts
- Security Officer (institutional care) – 10 Posts
- Security Officer (non-institutional care) – 08 Posts
- Social worker (female) – 08 Posts
- Social worker (male) – 10 Posts
- Out Reach Worker – 20 Posts
- Manager / Coordinator – 05 Posts
Qualification: The aspirants should have 10th or 12th or Nursing or Bachelor Degree from any approved Board or University.
Age Limit: The contender’s lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years.
Application Fee: For application fee details refer official advertisement.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection process will be based on performance in Personal Interview which will be conducting by GSCPS.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get pay band as mentioned on official notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of GSCPS or click on below link.
- Click on notification and read it carefully.
- Download application form and fill it.
- Paste passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit application by post.
Gujarat State Child Protection Society
Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
Last Date to Submit Applications: 28th February 2017