High Court of Gauhati has released a notification for hiring the candidates to the 112 vacancies of Stenographer. The candidates who are looking for jobs in Gauhati High Court as Stenographer can apply for the Gauhati High Court notification. The eligible and talented candidates can apply for the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment through the online application forms from the official portal of the Gauhati High Court on or before the last date 17th January 2017. The candidates need to visit the official portal of the Gauhati High Court for apply the vacancies of Gauhati High Court Stenographer and Office Assistant jobs. Open the online application form and fill the application form without any mistakes. Then upload the passport size photo and signature of applicants and remit the application fee. Submit the application form for complete the application process. The candidate’s selection process and pay scale is mentioned below as per the official advertisement of the Gauhati High Court.
Eligibility details of Gauhati High Court Stenographer
The candidates should have 12th or Graduate and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand form ITI/Polytechnic or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board or Institute. According to the conditions of Gauhati high court the candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 43 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for selected candidates as per the rules and conditions of Gauhati High Court. The applicants need to pay the application fee as per their reservation category as on authenticated advertisement.
Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization: High Court of Gauhati
Type of the job: Government jobs
Location of the job: Gauhati
Official website: ghconline.gov.in
Total no of the posts: 112 posts
Name of the posts:
- Stenographer (Grade II) – 39 posts
- Stenographer (Grade III) – 73 posts
Educational qualification: The candidates should have 12th or Graduate and Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand form ITI/Polytechnic or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board or Institute.
Age limit: The applicants should follow the age limits as below to apply Gauhati High Court Stenographer recruitment.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 43 years.
Selection process: The aspirant’s selection will be made on following rounds.
- written exam (computer based)
- Typing test
Pay scale: The selected candidates will get pay band as following.
- Stenographer (Grade II): Rs 8000/- to Rs.35000/- with GP of Rs.4500/-
- Stenographer (Grade III): 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.2600/-
Application fee: The contender need to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- For Other candidates: Rs.340/-
How to apply:
- Log on to official website at http://ghconline.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.
Starting date of online applications: 2cd January 2017
Last date to online application: 17th January 2017
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Advertisement
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Application