The Delhi State Cancer Institute, Janak Puri has published a recruitment notification form filling the vacancies of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Staff Nurse/ Nursing Officer, Technologist, Registration Clerk cum Computer Operator and Hospital Executive-III/LDC posts. This is good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in DSCI. The eligible and dynamic candidates may apply for the DSCI Recruitment by online applications from the official website of DSCI on or before the last date 22nd April 2017. The candidates selection process, pay scale, application fee and application process detail are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Sr Resident Jr Resident & other
The applicants educational qualification must be MBS Degree, Post Graduation (MD/DNB) in Pathology and it’s relevant stream for apply the vacancies of DSCI. The candidates age should be 35 years for junior resident and 40 years for senior resident, for post wise age limit are mentioned below. the age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of DSCI. The complete information is mentioned below about the DSCI Recruitment.
Department Name: Delhi State Cancer Institute, Janak Puri
Official Website: dsci.nic.in
Job Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Online
Total Vacancies: 279 Posts
Post wise Vacancies:
- Senior Resident – 91
- Junior Resident – 32
- Staff Nurse/ Nursing Officer – 84
- Technologist – 18
- Registration Clerk cum Computer Operator – 22
- Hospital Executive-III/LDC – 32
Educational Qualification: The applicants educational qualification must be MBS Degree, Post Graduation (MD/DNB) in Pathology and it’s relevant stream for apply the vacancies of DSCI.
Age Limits: The candidates age should be 35 years for junior resident and 40 years for senior resident.
Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Resident: 15600 – Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
- Staff Nurse, Technologist: 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
- Clerk: 5200 – Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Application Fee: For Application fee detail refer official notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official portal dsci.nic.in.
- Open online Application form
- Fill the online application form
- Remit the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Take a printout for the further reference
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th March 2017
Closing Date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2017