Hi!…..friends welcome to Bank jobs Official portal www.indiajobzs.com. Here we are very happy to share bank recruitment. The Dena Bank is inviting online applications for filling the positions of Probationary Officer. The candidates may apply for the Dena Bank recruitment by online applications from the authenticated website of Dena Bank on or before last date 9th May 2017. The applied candidates will selecting by online test, group discussion and followed by interview. The candidates pay scale, application fee and application process is mentioned below.
Eligibility of Dena Bank Probationary Officer
The aspirant’s qualification must be any Degree from a recognized University. The aspirants lower age limit will be 20 years and upper age limit will be 29 years as on 1st April 2017. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Dena Bank. The complete information is mentioned below as following.
Name of the Organization: Dena Bank
Name of Recruitment: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Application Mode: Online
No. of Posts: 300 Posts
Name of the vacancy: Probationary Officer
Qualification: The aspirant’s qualification must be Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification in banking and finance course from a recognized University.
Age Limit: The aspirants lower age limit will be 20 years and upper age limit will be 29 years as on 1st April 2017.
Selection Process: The applicants selection process will be based on following rounds
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Application Fee: Application fees is Rs.400/- for General Category candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply:
- Initially, open official website of Dena Bank or in direct link
- Click on official advertisement and read it.
- Hit online application link and open application form.
- Fill it without mistakes and remit application fee.
- Now, submit application and take hard copy for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 18th April 2017
- Last Date of Online Applications: 9th May 2017
- Date of Call Letters Released: 30th May 2017
- Date Of Examination: 11th June 2017