Hey friends welcome to the Indiajobzs site as you know daily we provide the latest and important current affairs, now here we provide the last 15 days of May 2015 current affairs so the candidates who had been prepared hardly for the competitive exams they can refer the daily current affairs to get the best score. Day by day the competition for the Sarkari Naukri is increased so applicants who wish to get the best score in the any competitive exam they used to prepare well for the Current affairs and General Knowledge section and candidates daily learn the current affairs for the exams here we provide the daily current affairs and last 15 days current affairs for the important clarification.
Note: for the daily Current affairs candidates better to Bookmark our site page, it’s easy and useful for their competitive exams
15th to 31st May 2015 Latest Current Affairs:
15th may 2015 current Affairs:
- The State of Punjab became 1st in India to issue the Soil Health Cards to all the farmers on 13th May 2015. Earlier, on 19th February 2015, the scheme was launched nationwide by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2014 passed in RajyaSabha on 13th May 2015 through voice vote.
- Peter Gay, the famous historian on European thought, died on 12th May 2015. He is known for books Enlightenment etc.
- According to the Human Capital Report 2015 released by World Economic Forum, Finland topped the list followed by Norway and Switzerland while India placed at 100th position among 124 countries
- The State Government of Telangana signed an agreement with Google Inc. on 11th May 2015 to build biggest campus in Hyderabad which will be set up for the cost of Rs.1000 Crore.
Current Affairs on 16th may 2015:
- Kayakalp Award Scheme launched by Government of India on 15th May 2015 to improve cleanliness in Public Health Facilities
- USTAAD scheme launched by Government of India on 14th May 2015 to promote traditional crafts of India.
- Karan Menon, an Indian origin won National Geographic Bee Championship 2015 on 13th May 2015.
- Contact-less credit card and debit cards launched by State Bank of India on 14th May 2015 called as ‘sbiINTOUCH
- Suchitra Bhattacharya, the famous Writer of West Bengal, died on 12th May 2015. Her famous Novels are Dahana, KachherDewal et
- India’s largest online fashion retailer site namely ‘Myntra’ (Myntra.com) closed on 15th May 2015. It will in operational only in App service.
- According to the report of Global Statistics on Addictive Behaviours (GSAB), there are approximately 1 Billion smokers in all over the World.
Current Affairs on 17th may 2015
- PM Modi announced $1 Billion line of credit to upgrade strategic partnership with Mangolia
- 18 years old Karan Jerath won Young Scientist for a device that will stop undersea oil spills.
- 37 years old Australian wicketkeeper Brad Haddin announced retirement from One day International cricket. He has played 127 ODI for Australia
- Both the chromebooks will be available on Snapdeal and Amazon
Current Affairs on 18th may 2015:
- Anurradha Prasad awarded with Pt. Haridutt Sharma Award on 15th May 2015 for her contribution to Journalism and Social Services
- Road Asset Management System for National Highways launched by Government of India on 15th May 2015.
- 6th National Conference on Nuclear Energy held in New Delhi on 15th May 2015 under the theme ‘Nuclear Energy: a Clean Energy option
- The Bangalore International Airport Limited signed an agreement with the IT Firm SITA on 15th May 2015.
- Doordarshan signed an agreement with China Central Television for exchange of art, culture programmes on 15th May 2015. The agreement signed during Prime Minister’s visit to China.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Electronic Tourist Visa facility for Chinese persons on 15th May 2015 with the aim to boost the tourism of India.
- Japanese scientists invented this metal having an insulator, superconductor, metal and magnet features all in one metal.
Current Affairs on 19th may 2015
- Maria Sharapova of Russia won Women’s singles title of Italian Open for 3rd time on 17th May 2015 after defeating Carla Suarez of Spain.
- Brad Haddin, the Cricketer of Australia, retired from ODI Cricket on 17th May 2015 but he will play in Test and T20 Cricket.
- David Granger, former Army Brigadier became the President of Guyana on 16th May 2015. He led to ‘A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) Party’. While the Prime Minister of Guyana is ‘Sam Hinds’.
- Novak Djokovic won Rome Masters Tennis Title on 17th May 2015 played at Rome, Italy after defeating Roger Federer of Switzerland
- 7 agreements signed between India and South Korea on 18th May 2015 to boost the relations between the two countries. The agreements signed during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- India assumed the Presidency of 68th World Health Assembly after the long period i.e. 19 years on 18th May 2015. The World Health Assembly will be held during the period from 18th May to 27th May 2015
Current Affairs on 20th may 2015
- DraupadiMurmu became 1st woman Governor of Jharkhand on 18th May 2015. She became 9th Governor of Jharkhand.
- Infosys became 1st company to join RE100 Renewable Energy Campaign on 18th May 2015.
- Joe Root and Charlotte Edwards named as England men’s and women’s cricketers of the year respectively
- Reliance JioInfocomm signed an agreement with Huawei on 18th May 2015 for sourcing 4G devices.
- India Metorological Department signed an agreement with Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. on 18th May 2015 for optimum use of weather information.
- Harkeert Singh Saini, an Indian-American won Top Civilian Supervisor of the Year Award (Police Award) on 19th May 2015 for his contribution in his service to the Houston Police Department.
Current Affairs on 21st may 2015
- Apollo Medical Benefits Card launched by HDFC Bank on 18th May 2015. The card covers 3 Lakh Rupees for accidental death insurance.
- Pay and Play scheme launched by the Government of Delhi on 19th May 2015 with the aim to promote the sports for all age groups.
- S. Ahluwalia appointed as Chairman of JPC on Land Acquisitoin (Amendment) Bill, 2015 on 18th May 2015
- Peter M. Christian became 8th President of Federal States of Micronesia on 11th May 2015.
- 4th Anti-Submarine Warfare (AWS) Corvette of Project-28 Kavaratti launched at Kolkata on 19th May 2015.
Current Affairs on 23rd may 2015:
- Barack Obama, President of USA entered in Guinness Book of World Record on 20th May 2015 for reaching a million followers.
- New Headquarter of Coal India Ltd. inaugurated by Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee on 15th May 2015 at Rajarhat.
- 9th session of India-South Africa Joint Ministerial Commission held in Durban, South Africa on 19th May 2015
- Anti-Terrorism Day observed in all over the Nation on 21st May 2015. On 21st May 1991,
- International Day of Families observed in all over World on 15th May 2015 under the theme of ‘Men in Charge? Gender Equality’
- MrinalDattaChaudhuri, the famous economist, died on 20th May 2015. He was the Policy Advisor in UPA Government.
- Laszlo Krasznahorkai of Hungary won Man Booker International Prize for the year 2015 on 19th May 2015.
Current Affairs on 25th may 2015
- Steel Authority of India Limited signed an agreement with Arcelor Mittal on 22nd May 2015 for develop an automotive steel plant in India
- Jayalalitha sworn in as 5th time Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 23rd May 2015. She became 18th Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Mohan Kumar appointed as Defence Secretary on 22nd May 2015 as announced by Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC).
- Mumbai Indians won IPL 2015 title after defeating Chennai Super Kings on 24th May 2015 in the final match played at Eden Garden, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- India reached at 6th position in terms of scientific publication as announced by the Department of Science and Technology on 21st May 2015.
Current Affairs on 26th may 2015:
- Ranjit Singh Baxi appointed as Head of Bureau of International Recycling on 19th May 2015. Its Headquarter is situated in Brussels, Belgium.
- Manoj Mishra appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of National Fertilizers Limited on 24th May 2015.
- The Government of Delhi tied up with Rotary Club on 24th May 2015 for revamp the government schools in the State.
- John Forbes Nash Jr., Nobel Awardee Mathematician, died on 23rd May 2015. He won Abel Prize in the year 2015, Leroy P. Steele prize in the year 1999, John Von Neumann Theory Prize in the year 1978.
- NicoRosberg of Germany won Monaco Grand Prix F1 Championship on 24th May 2015 after defeating SebastianVettel of Germany.
- Switzerland disclosed two Indians in black money list i.e. SnehLataSawhney and SangitaSawhney.
- Devendro Singh, Shiva Thapa, Manish Kaushik and Manoj Kumar won Gold Medals in Doha International Boxing Tournament 2015 on 23rd May 2015.
Current Affairs on 27th may 2015:
- Nirbhay Sharma became the Governor of Mizoram and sworn in on 26th May 2015. Earlier, VakkomPurushohaman resigned from the post.
- Kumar Sangakkara named as CEAT International Cricketer of the year 2015 on 25th May 2015.
- Snapdeal’ acquired ‘MartMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.’. Pramod Nair and Satya Krishna Ganni are the founders of MartMobi. The company is situated in Hyderabad.
- Cristian Gomez, the Football player of Argentina, died on 24th May 2015.
- Voice Recognition Service for Biometric Authentication launched by ICICI Bank Ltd. on 25th May 2015 and became 1st bank in India to offer this service
- ManabiBandopadhyay will take charge as Principal of Krishnagar Women’s College in West Bengal on June 9.
Current Affairs on 28th may 2015
- Arctic Challenge Exercise launched by North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Norway, Sweden and Finland on 26th May 2015 involved about 115 fighter planes and 3600 troops from about 9 countries.
- Trevor Bayliss appointed as Head Coach of England Cricket Team on 26th May 2015
- Farmer centric Kisan TV Channel launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Doordarshan on 26th May 2015 with the aim to provide the farmer related issues.
- World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2015 released by Forbes on 26th May 2015. German Chancellor Angela Merkel topped the list while four Indian women also included in the list namely Arundhati Bhattacharya, ChandaKochhar, KiranMazumdar Shaw and ShobhanaBhartia.
- India signed an agreement with Vietnam on 25th May 2015 on Join Vision Statement on Defence Cooperation 2015-2020 to deepen defence cooperation. The Defence Minister of India is ManoharParrikar
Current Affairs on 29th may 2015
- Pinaka rocket capability of destroying enemy at 40 km range ingeniously developed has successfully test fired thrice from a multi barrel launcher at an armament base in Chandipur on sea
- North East Mega Food Park pvt. ltd. at Nalabari,Assam get sanctioned by Ministry of Food Processing Industry in the presence of HarSimratKaurBadal (Minster of Food Processing Industry) and KirenRijiju (Home Minster of State)
- In Egypt, former Army Chief, General Abdel Fattah Al Sissi is elected as the new President of the country.
- DRDO has been without a head for the last four months after the contract of Dr.AvinashChander as Secretary, DoDRD& DG DRDO and Scientific Adviser to Defence Minister was terminated with effect from January 31.
Current Affairs on 30th may 2015
- TCS became the India’s Top rated Company winning the race of this new competition era whereas Reliance grabs the second position and the 3rd position is acquired by ITC among 500 in the list compiled by Dun and Brastreet.
- S Chandra Das was appointed as Resident High Commissioner to Sri Lanka by Singapore.
- The new human ancestor species of “Australopithecus deyiremeda”has been found in Ethiopia.
- Today a suicide bomber killed himself and a policeman neag Gadaffi stadium where ODI was being between Pakistan and Zimbabwe. Incident happened at 9 AM IST.
- Google introcued Andoid M operating system. Android M update will be available from December 2015