Hey friends here we provide the daily current affairs for the candidates who are prepared for the competitive exams, so the candidates everyone tries to get the best score in their competitive exams so for the best score candidates should have to learn the more news about the world daily so that’s the reason here we provide the daily current affairs through all over world so the candidates who prepared for the competitive exams they can follow the below 14th may current affairs.
Note: for the daily Current affairs candidates better to Bookmark our site page, it’s easy and useful for their competitive exams.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is undertaking his first visit to China as Prime Minister, reached the ancient city of Xi’an this morning and was accorded a grand welcome
- Maharashtra, the state government has decided to ban digging of borewells beyond 200 feet and violators will face fine or even imprisonment in case of repeated offence.
- The Supreme Court today upheld land acquisition that was done in Noida and Greater Noida by the respective local authorities between 2006 and 2009, bringing relief to thousands of home buyers but dealing a blow to farmers.
- The Supreme Court today dismissed a batch of petitions filed by various telecom companies, including Vodafone and Bharti Airtel, seeking extension of their spectrum licences.
- Harbhajan Kaur Dheer, an Indian-origin councillor woman has become the first Asian woman elected mayor of Ealing Council in London.
- The Supreme Court today indicted former CBI director Ranjit Sinha for meeting coal block allocation scam accused at his Delhi residence privately and held that he must be investigated to gauge its impact on the probe.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is planning to set up an information technology wing to face the rising security challenges coming from the cyber world, Governor Raghuram Rajan announced today.
- Bengali writer Suchitra Bhattacharya (65) passed away.