CSIR NET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2015: Recently CSIR NET has been the released the notification for 2015 year for the entrance test for JRF and Lectureship, this is the National entrance test for both JRF and lecturer, many candidates going to apply for this exam to write, huge number of candidates are looking for CSIR UGC NET exam patter and syllabus for 2015, all the candidates can check the CSIR NET exam pattern and syllabus from below provided information. CSIR NET exam duration wills 3 hours and CSIR NET exam categories into three parts like part A and Part B and Part C. CSIR NET exam maximum marks are 200.
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2015:
CSIR NET exam follows below provided subjects those are
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR NET divided into 3 section and CSIR NET exam will follow above provided subjects, let’s check out here CSIR NET
Exam subject wise question which is given below check.
- The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The exam shall be for duration of three hours.
The question paper shall be divided in three parts
- Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200
- Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.
- Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
And CSIR NET exam will also follow the Negative marking for wrong answers. So all the candidates those who are writing the exam they must attempt the exam very consciously, candidates must attempt the question which you feel exam correct answer, otherwise candidates will awarded with negative mark.
Name of the organization: CSIR
CSIR UGC NET Notification 2015:-Click here
CSIR UGC NET previous year papers pdf:-Download here