Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to recruiting dynamic candidates to 94 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Materials Assistant and Junior Marketing Assistants. The candidates who are searching for jobs in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited may apply for vacancies of CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant through offline applications. The prescribed applications can download from official website of CPCL and submit to the authorities or before the last date 27th February 2017. The applied candidates will be selecting by the performance in written exam and interview which will be conducting by the CPCL selection department. The selected candidates will get the pay band as per the norms of CPCL. The applicant’s eligibility details are given below.
Eligibility of CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant
The candidates who are applying for CPCL jobs they should meet the following qualifications and age limits. The candidate’s qualification must be Degree or Graduation in the concerned field from any recognized university or institute. The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates as per the rules and conditions of CPCL. The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for General/OBC Category applicants and no fee for SC/ ST Category aspirants. The complete details about CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment are mentioned below.
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation
Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Mode of Application: Online
No. of Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
- Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 41 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Analyst IV (Quality Control) – 07 Posts
- Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 06 Posts
- Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Mechanical) – 12 Posts
- Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U – Electrical) – 1 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (IV) (Fire & Safety) – 07 Posts
- Materials Assistant (IV) (Purchase / Store) – 01 Posts
- Junior Marketing Assistant (IV) (Marketing) – 03 Posts
Qualification: Candidate’s qualification must be Degree or Graduation in the concerned field from any recognized university or institute, for post wise qualifications refer official notification.
Age limit: Applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selecting by the performance in written exam and interview.
Pay scale: Salary in between Rs.11900/- to Rs.32000/- per Month
Application Fee: The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for General/OBC Category applicants and no fee for SC/ ST Category aspirants.
How to Apply:
- Log on to CPCL careers page at www.cpcl.co.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Click on the Apply link
- Fill up all the required fields
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the application
- Take a printout and send to given below address.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Post Bag No. 99,
GPO, Kolkata 700001
Starting Date of Online Application: 28.01.2017
Last date of Online Application: 27.02.2017
CPCL Jr Engineering Asst Recruitment Notification 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation JEA Application